Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Melatonin, Time Release, Extra Strength, 5 mg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been taking the Natrol Melatonin for a week since receiving them. My sleep pattern has improved dramatically, not one sleepless night, no tossing and turning, no solving world problems in my head. If I have woken, I have been able to get back to sleep easily. I highly recommend this product. 😴

2b44fd85-9dcf-49d1-8b38-dcec56991059
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

You can’t buy these over the counter in Australia anymore so my doctor suggested I purchase these from iHerb. Much more cost effective than purchasing from a compound pharmacy. I’ve found that the 5mg Melatonin has helped improve my quality of sleep. I was concerned that these might get stopped at customs but I didn’t have any trouble getting them delivered into Australia. Will continue to purchase these from iHerb as the price is unbeatable and shipping was quite fast.

edaa7540-0da0-4709-9c43-116884bf1a72
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Melatonin is prescribed by my doctor. I used to by this before in supplement store but thanks I"m happy I found it here in iherb, it's much cheaper here plus the discount It helps me feel asleep faster. I take this 30 mins before I go to bed at 10 pm.

48d8ecf3-8628-480d-ac85-86665874f6bc
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Intried before the melatonin for fixing my sleep time from different brand but was expensive And I think it will give same results.. My way to fix my sleep time after holidays or long vacation period.. Is to take one tablet before 1 hr of my bed time For couple of days only then quit it.. But for ppl who have hard time to sleep at night, they can continue take it.. Because. It is only fixer for our biological time not drug..

281cf936-0a94-4516-917e-cb4fd78b0091
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

this vitamin is a wonderful supplement. It has made my life so much better. It takes away the feeling of being tired and sluggish. I feel more awake and energized, but not jittery. I feel a burst of strength and energy when taking it, just like the name suggests. Seeing improvements in my health has been incredible, so thanks for making this product!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a while now and I am 100% satisfied with the experience. The most noticeable changes that I've seen since taking the supplement are in the form of improved mood. I feel more relaxed and less stressed, which has helped me in many ways.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This Vitamin is the perfect supplement for people who are suffering from a lack of energy, low mood, and poor health. There is an immediate difference in energy levels and overall mood. I recommend this product to anyone who has been struggling with their quality of life or needs to feel better for a variety of reasons.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This vitamin is a considerables supplementation for anyone sounding to come around their health. I chalk up been captivating it for approximately a period at the moment and I buoy already break silence that my superiority of get-up-and-go has improved! ! The upsurge of get-up-and-go and capability that it pass over is furthermore obtrusive Also, when I take it, I have wonderful and colorful dreams. A must buy :)

1bf3e042-9088-4bca-bc82-6dcb00ada112
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my partner takes this. Quality: good for occasional insomnia Ingredient: melatonin 5 mg Size: average pill Dosage: one pill 20 mins before bedtime. make sure your room is totally dark. aids the melatonin to kick in. no screens pls. Taste: none at all. no after taste Benefit: not addicting Most articles recommend 3 mg but my partner prefers 5 mg.

76d1c495-0b92-499d-a3d0-ac58e8a69a44
Posted on May 28, 2022

Actually I don't use this supplement for myself , because I have no sleep problems. But my customer loves this product. The quality is good, size is just about right. Dosage is quite high. Usually people use 1-3 mg. But what I love the most from this ingredient is this is time-released. So it released slowly, so you'll get sleepy slowly, not all at once. The benefit is to help people with sleep problem. It also contains vit B6, to help body produces melatonin naturally. Unlike any other sleep drug, melatonin does not cause addiction. That's the most important thing. It's also 100% vegetarian and safe to be used daily.

7884de00-eaaf-4969-891c-109a846901f7