Works very well for multiple conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took Natrol Omega 3-6-9 for years for my complexion, and after bio-identical hormone therapy cleared up my acne for good, I stopped taking Omega 3-6-9. After a few weeks, some arthritis in my fingers became so bad, I searched for a natural remedy, and found myself taking Natrol Omega 3-6-9 again, which has greatly improved my arthritis. I never expected one supplement could have so many benefits.

Great product!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on March 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my mom and she says it's great and doesn't have any fishy aftertaste!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has all omegas in a single, easy to swallow, softgel! I really dont know why it has a lemon flavor, cause i swallow it... Regards

Best one yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many kinds of fish oil and this is the first one that doesn't give you that after taste. I like the fact that it has all three 3-6-9 Omega oils, you can't beat this price and quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this prduct for my father who had serious operation with his heart, plus he has high blood pressure and diabetes.Since he take theese pils he can get air mor easily than before.So it helps!!!

Natrol, Omega 3-6-9

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy taking this product. There is no nasty burps or smells after taking it. Its not too strong or too weak. It doesn't cause headaches or any bad side effects for me. A good overall omega. Thank you Iherb

No weird after taste!

Posted by NaturalMystics on June 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finally found an Omega supplement that doesn't cause me any tummy troubles or makes me belch with a weird fishy after taste. This is wonderful!

it´s good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

my skin, nails and hair presents stronger. sorry I´d speak english

Lemon Flavor Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

At last an Omega complex with a lemon flavor that really prevents fishy after taste!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not very concentrated but it's easy to swallow and you don't burp fishy.