Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

Krill Oil Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product after taking Now Krill Oil for 12 months. It is cheaper and has similar strength and ingredients. Certainly as good as the more expensive brands......I will be buying it again.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price for krill. Nice high dosage.

Great for on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to take on a trip when it wasn't practical to take the Carlson's oil. I also like the fact that it is krill oil, has a lemon scent and is priced reasonably.

Krill oil tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

doing all the things I was hoping of a krill oil for my body, but has quite a strong fish smell.

krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow

Good product-very smelly softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good ingredients in supplement however these really smell horrible!