Health journalist Bill Sardi takes this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good. Works as a natural anti-histamine, and to me, the Vitamin C in this form doesn't seem as acid as in an ordinary pill. You can find more about Quercetin via Bill's TheCancerbook.com or Google "Bill Sardi Archives" without the ". Or just search "Quercetin".

Natrol won't reply to my query

Posted by emanuela on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have written to Natrol twice asking whether this product contains GMO (for instance, the vitamin C part). No reply yet. I am suspicious of companies that do not take the time to reply to customer queries.

natrol quercetin 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this for myself, but it was the result my husband got that sold me. He was having an allergy related asthma attack and the rescue inhaler was not lasting the full 4hours. He was wheezing and coughing and could not stop. I gave him natrol quercetin and within 15 minutes his recovery was amazing. His wheezing subsided alot. No drowsy side effects... This product is a life safer.

great for allergy relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that I have not woken up with such a stuffy nose since taking this. I also take Nettle & Butterbur for extra relief.

Natrol Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Supports the immune system well. Also reduces histamine response.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helping with my allergy issues. Plus vitamin C and bioflavonoids, very good combination.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I take this about 4 years ago. I was not seeing or feeling any results and would go off of it. I did this 3 times and w/in a few weeks I would get sick and b/c my asthma was so bad, I'd end up in the hospital. I went back on and have not missed a dose in over a year. I have gone through two cold/flu seasons and all the illnesses my kids bring home w/o getting sick or having problems w/ my asthma. This stuff is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous product I have been taking for years. It helps with seasonal allergies and joint flexibility. I prefer tne Natrol brand as I have tried others that are derived from other sources and had a bead reaction. Also gives me some C.

hayfever saviour

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for hayfever

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product for anyone who has any lung or heart problem