different people different body response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my sister taking this product and it's working on her, she recommends to me. After 2 months i consumed it, still it didn't help to to alleviate my hot flashes.

They work when they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have found these to be great at stopping hot flashes when I am producing at least some Estrogen on my own. I seem to be in total Estrogen withdrawl presently but am continuing to take them for fear I might have hot flashes more than one an hour. It all depends on your body levels on any given day. I am taking six a day.

No Fan of Soy, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thought I ordered isoflavones from red clover, since I'm allergic to soy; but when these came, I decided to take 2 caps/day anyway, to aid in fat loss, since leg injury does not allow me to exercise or even to walk much some days. Hating fat with blood-lust, & having read that isoflavones help get rid of ugly fat, I've been trying them. They seem to help in my quest. Altho next time, I'll be sure to specify isoflavones from red clover.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product

keep them handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

they work for me in combination with red clover/cohosh

Excellent liver detox supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest value for money compared to other soy isoflavone products. Also, ingredients are potent enough to achieve the desired effect.

good value for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

using it for hormonal supplement

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am getting my friends using this now....great for menopause!