FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! No More Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 64 years old and have always had an extremely hot body temperature. In the winter I never wear long sleeves or jackets. My doctors have tried everything. I tried this supplement and was shocked at how it worked. I felt relief immediately. Now I go to the store bundled up. I've even had to cut back on the dosage because now I sometimes feel cold when I'm in the snow(what a relief!!!). I no longer have to take prescription HRT medications. I would highly recommend this.

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these a year ago in order to take myself off estrogen. These capsules are the answer- no more "private summers". Thank you, Natrol!

like taking capsules better than tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used soy isoflavone tablets from Walmart for years to keep my mood stable and and to stop hot flashes. After I got through menopause I quit taking them and my bone density started dropping. Once I started back on soy isoflavones my density has stayed stable. I'm assuming the capsules will work as well or better than tablets.

mrs lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. real value for money, only needed half dose ie 2 tabs.gave some to a friend same result. thanks J.

This is powerful supplement for women Menopausal Syndrome , it is most good for reduce discomfort of Menopause.

Posted by My Page on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my mother Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening , it is really improve her discomfort of Menopause . However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Helps with Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps with my hotflashes, but not my identical twin sister's. Maca powder helps her but not me. Body chemistry is a tricky thing. I take 3 in the morning with a half cup of soy milk and 3 before I go to sleep with water. I still have some episodes of hotflashes, maybe one in the late afternoon and maybe one at night. I recommend this product!

Hot flashes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2 each morning and evening. Seems to be working.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot and would recommended to everybody, it really helps, no night sweats anymore

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product - It was recommended to me to take some soy isoflavones (as it could work as a natural clomid) to help regulate my cycles and help me ovulate sooner as I have quite varied cycles and was finding it difficult to conceive. This is the first cycle I have taken the soy and I ovulated 10 days earlier than what I have been doing normally - I am very pleased.

Great price