Information a little hard to understand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought these pills were 50mg each but upon further reading they are 10mg each

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health, 60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about the effects of this product. It seems to be more effective when used with Remifemin or the Healthy Woman supplement.

ok ya wanna know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

although I purchased this product in conjunction with two others to lose weight that hasent happened yet however I have had more energy , rested better , and premenopausal symptoms have subsided some what

okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not too crazy about it, I like the Now brand better, but iherb was out of stock on them, so i tried this one instead.

Not bad, but not my first choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Need to take two pills with meals twice daily ... not as convenient as I would have liked. I would rather take Nature's Way Standardized Soy Isoflavones as you only need to take one pill daily and the bottle lasts longer.

Not strong enough

Posted by LindaZack on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sweat a whole lot especially during the day as I am pre menopausal and my hormones are all over the place. After I tried the whole bottle I realised these capsules didn't work for me as there was no difference at all. Maybe its not strong enough for me.

Great