Good and Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Initially, I lost weight. I don't know what it does to my body, but I did lose 10 pounds in two months, with very little exercise. If it was supposed to control my apetite, it did, because I eat much less and much healthier than before. Lately, I haven't lost any more weight, but I have not gained any either. I need to mention that I use it in combination with green tea. I believe that if I added some regular exercise to it, I would have lost much more.

raises your body temp

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thus the mechanism of the fat burner, I can maintain my weight even when I can't exercise or eat right. Be aware that you will get hot like a hot flash while taking this supplement, briefly.

See the difference!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I`ve used other CLA products and I never seen a difference. I`ve been taking this product for almost 3 weeks now, and I really am starting to see a change on my ABS, the fat is melting away. The six pack is starting to show. (I also train 5 days a week, Taebo workout for the past 8 years).

Good help for fat loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it during 2 mounts. I have the same effect as taking Lipo 6 Black in the previous year, but without any side effect (bad sleep, fast heartbeat, headache sometimes). Nevertheless, you need review you diet and exercises routine to see any result, this is only one help, no one soluction to finish whith you fat. Now I plan to buy it every year before the summer ;)

Tonalin CLA 1200

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. With exercising, it seems to be helping my weight loss. My hair seems thicker also.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using cla far a couple of months and I started seeing results. Some stubborn pounds that I just couldn't get rid of are finally melting away. Will continue buying this product.

no title

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH TAKE TONALIN AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOSE THOSE EXTRA 6 POUNDS AND KEEP IT OFF. NO SIDE EFFECTS. NATURAL PRODUCT.

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't yet noticed a fat loss effect but they do seem to suppress my appetite effectively when taken before eating.

No Complaints!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As far as I know, this product really works! I've always been an active, athletic person. But I recently had a baby, and I needed a boost shedding "baby weight". After MONTHS of healthy eatting and dieting I was stuck @ 145 lbs. I simply added 2 CLA softgels to my preexisting routine and I have shedded an addition 10 lbs! I currently weigh 135, 10 pounds away from my overall goal!!! My baby "muffin top" is shrinking more and more every day! August 26th will make 1 month using CLA. Also, I have not experienced any weird side effects.

natrol