love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of CLA and I have to say NATROL TONALIN is the bestest CLA I've ever used. You will see results after two weeks! and Iherb is simply the best place to purchase it! thank you so much iherb!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 3 inches off my waste with this product however once you use it for three months it doesn't do anymore. Having said that it then keeps off putting inches back on. This is my seond time on this product and it works. I would recomend this product without question. Especially if you are hypothyroid.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling to lose weight since going through menopause. In addition I have hypothyroidism and take care of a sick husband, mother, father & two dogs. Needless to say I have a lot of stress in my life as well. I have given up bread, sugar and soda and I am down 43 pounds since the new year. Since starting on Tonalin I really can notice more muscle tone in my legs which were solid fat and the weight is slowly coming off each week. It seems that I have found out what works for me and I don't want to stop. Thanks for selling such a great product.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this along with Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha full spectrum and slightly changed my diet but not exercise ate more salad and fruit and lost 10lb in 1 week have been taking it for a few weeks but went back to req eating did not lose any more but have not put weight back on got to start exercising a good side effect (for me) I have a thyroid problem and suffer hair loss im losing a lot less hair

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!

This is working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel a difference after using these for a couple of weeks. My clothes are fitting differently already!

CLA keeps fat away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

CLA has been shown to maintain muscle mass as we age and will keep the fat from creeping on. I've used it for four years to maintain, and have not had any weight increase.

Male your body fat and face fat getting lesser

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Through reading lots of literature of it, I decided to give it a try. at first week of trying, it seems not working and after the 2nd weeks, I begin to realize I body fat and face has become less chubby. Do note I take my meals as per normal and still able to achieve such effect, it means it really working well quietly in your body through its own mechanism mode.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does work to reduce belly fat. Now mind you, this is not a quick fix - it takes time. Don't think you can take it for a week and all of a sudden the fat is gone. If you are dedicated....it does work and well worth the time and money.

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.