Possible Allergic properties

Posted by 5262538297768323217 on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this capsule daily as directed on the bottle. I ended up going to my doctor for an eczema-like rash that appeared around my nose and mouth, it got worse as I was nearing the end of the bottle, it was around my lips and chin. I had been prescribed a steroid lotion which I was unhappy about and it didn't seem to clear up this angry inflamed ugly rash. I realized it must be something I was ingesting as the rash had localized itself around my mouth and nose. I stopped using all moisturizers, changed shampoo, stopped eating or using anything new that I had started to use but the rash stayed. I had kept on using the Tropical Thin product, but then I checked the label again and there did seem to be a few unidentifiable ingredients as Digestive enzyme support… I stopped using the product that day (did not start my day taking them as usual) and by the next afternoon my face had lost all the redness and the anger had gone from the rash, by the next morning the rash had all but gone! I hope this helps anyone that has got this strange, non-life threatening but ugly sore rash after taking Tropical Thin. I have also used Raspberry Ketones and African mango capsules before and I found that the other products had a better result than this one.

Best Weight Loss EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Crazy people are emtpying the shelves! All shops in Finland say 'OUT OF STOCK'. You know why? Because this WORKS! Finnish People are Losing Weight so well with this supplement that they empty the shelves before the Finnish Government decides "this works too well" and bans selling this stuff. Most of those customers have not heard of iHerb yet =) A warning however: if this product will be banned in Finland, it will be illegal to buy this from Internet too. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Mixed results - first attempt got side effects, second attempt good energy for work outs

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a trial (cheap). Thought it was worth a shot. I normally wouldn't buy anything for weight loss, as I'm thin and even skinny in some parts. But sedentary life style in the last few years made some other parts not so lean, so I decided to give this a shot. Started this back in the summer and it did curb my appetite. Although, it happens in the heat, too. I did lose a few pounds, which was good, but during week 3 I developed an out-of-the-blue yeast infection (I never get those! so I think, the pepper in this might have provoked it). It got so bad, I had to stop the supplement, but didn't throw it away. About 7 months later, I decided to try it again, only with my own modifications. I only took 1 pill a day, and I took a break for 1 or 2 days each week. That strategy worked well. The caffeine in it (and maybe other ingredients) would give me the energy to work out (I was just starting it again, so motivation needed help). And just to be super safe, I started taking it only on my work-out days (about 3-4 days a week with rest days in between). So far it's been good and no major side effects. I do get caffeine withdrawal slump on some of my off days, but I crawl through it, nevertheless. As for weight loss, I'm not sure, as I'm not trying to lose it right now. I'm lifting weights to convert my fat storage into solid muscle and I consume massive amounts of calories, including protein supplements to grow muscle. So far, after about 6 weeks of intense lifting, I'm about the same weight, but I definitely see the difference in my body composition: less fat and more muscle definition below the waist & more muscle mass above the waist (I was way too skinny). I feel stronger & healthier, and my joint aches are almost gone (I was just too weak, which caused joints & ligaments to strain & hurt). So far so good, but I don't know if I'll reorder. Will see what happens after I'm done with this bottle. Hope this helps!

We will see

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Review will be posted after 10 weeks of usage !!!_____________________________________________________________________________________Well, it helps, really. I have ordered 2 more. I am sitting at home, eating what ever I want, not doing what it says on diet plan, and still it works. I have lost about 5 kilograms in 2 months. Enough for me :) 5 stars !!! But there is a catch ! I use 3 capsules per day ! _____________________________________________________________________ Ok, 20 days passed since I wrote the review and I did not loose a single gram. And even I am eating less. Well, I will keep using these no matter what, because it is helping me with simptoms of insulin resistance, it's 100% effective.

It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. I lost 2 pounds a week. I can feel the fat burning away. Great product, as the Green coffee bean extract.