Extremely effective but with extremely mixed results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First off, never take more than one in one go. Second, yes, it helped with my desire but not necessarily physical performance. Very importantly, it kicks in about 3 hours later and do not take it along with stimulants, eg. coffee, tyrosine, etc...because it can cause serious rapid heart beat to the point of real danger, especially if you already have hypertension. God bless.

Amazing stuff, but be CAREFUL...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Began taking this for ED. I have read elsewhere that Natrol has reformulated this at some point in the last two or three years, and the reformulation made it much more powerful. I took 1 capsule and after about an hour it was very obviously working for me. In fact, it made a huge difference, if you catch my drift... However, the after-affects were significant. Very quickly I broke out into cold sweats. I was shivering and yet sweating quite a bit with a pounding irregular heartbeat. I also was not able to sleep that night at all. I am told that taken daily these side affects become less, but it's hard to imagine taking this daily. Next time I only took half a capsule. Still did the job for me, but side affects were still too severe and I was still up all night. I now divide each capsule into 5 even doses. It still works for me at that dose, although not as well, but still well enough. And the side affects are tolerated. One bottle will last me awhile. The benefit is worth the unpleasant after-affects.

potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product turned out to be of very high quality. Compared to the same substance that I've gotten in the past, this was of superior quality and it's effects were much longer lasting than I'd expected. It's stimulating properties may find you lying in bed wondering why you can't get to sleep.... use with appropriate timing.

Natrol, Yohimbe

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping and a great product!

心跳很快

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

我是用來做fat burner,食一粒後會心跳很快,有種不舒服感覺,建議食1/3或半粒,做帶氧效果很好 性慾也會提高

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy my herbal product. Was delivered very quickly and meets all my expectations

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a little intense for the combination I am using

Pretty Good stuff