yohimbe bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a very dangerous herb can kill you not recommend it for people with high blood pressure and heart rate I received a lot of bad side effects, I feel like I'm dying just one pill be very careful! I do not recommend at all

Review regarding NTL-02276: a disapointment..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having ordered this product from an other supplyer I am pretty disappointed with this batch. As stated I already knew this product. Knowing the effects from an earlier order, I did not experience the effects I already was familiar with. Even the TRIPLE dose did not work the way I remembered. May be there was something wrong with the batch.... I regret to say that I doubt I will order this product from you again....

cool thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

for viral potency man

I sweat by this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Natrol's version of Yohimbe for years now. Probably 6+ that I can remember. I swear by their version. It is tough to find, so I normally buy in bulk. It's done more for me than any other brand and has been consistent. I find I have more balanced T-Levels and I stay away longer through the day. My appetite levels are suppressed as well. I use this as a daily without any weightlifting, etc, just to keep up my T levels through busy work weeks when I might be overloaded or stressed. Stress and other conditions in a normal working life kind of lower your T levels.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Fat butner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use yohimbe too speed up fatburning before cardio sesion.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I seem to get good results from this product

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its very good and healty for loss fats

Yohimbe Bark, 500mg, Natrol, 90 Capsules !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, for the time being and for as long as I have been testing the product, one month, I have to admit my sincere satisfaction and my expected expectations to be realized so far ! So far so good , we will see for months to come as I intend to use the supplement on the long term basis !