Excellent for arthritis but upsets dog's tummy

Posted by FightingFatigue on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Significant improvement in joint mobility and energy however the maltodextrin upset my dog's gut. It makes squealching sounds and I have had to feed my dogs extra probiotics to stop diarrhoea. I would love this product if they removed the maltodextrin. My dog doesn't need the sugars. I have used 2 boxes of this product and love the extra mobility for my 15 yo dog but will experiment to see if I can find something as good without the sugars which upset her gut

great for my pups!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

God stuff and the dogs love it. The only thing is to have a full dose each dog needs multiple chews. It's kinda hard when you have 4 dogs in your house. I guess I will have to go with Costco glucosamine and put it in peanut butter in order to keep costs down.

Reaaly helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

We give it to our 13 yr old large schnauzer and we see how it changed the way she feels. Less stiffness and more energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

my dog loved it very much

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

My 12 yr old German shepherd wasn’t really eating and in very bad pain he is taking this as well as turmeric and he now hanging around again while I cook and seems happier.

ArthriSoothe Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

HI We have been using this product and are very happy with the results it has made to our two 9 year old Sheltie's. They have so much more ambition than before and are enjoying their walks like they used to. Thank you so much for the fast delivery of this product and we will reorder as meeded.

excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

our dog had big problems with joint pain - he is also 12 years old. After we started to give him Arthrisoothe gold he has less pain and his mobility increased. He also likes the product very much, therefore we give him this tablets instead of biscuits.

Very good product for my dog's joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soft chews is really good for my dog's joints, he loves it.

AAA product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good , will keep long to order for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase