He loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog enjoy having it as a snack and it soothes his walking problem

great support for old hips

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an 11 year old beagle who I started giving this to in the last week of February. After a little over two weeks she's already showing less stiffness and is favoring her back hip less. I hope to see more improvement as we continue to use it. She also doesn't mind taking them in the soft treat form. What we were using before was a chalky pill and I had to make her take them.

Excellent Product/Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very beneficial for my dog. The delivery service of iHerb is excellent. Also, very price competitive...

Good for doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Notice some improvement after a week

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product , helped my dog

Suitable for dogs and cats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dog loves it! As for my cat it depends on the day :-p

Just started my dog on it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

My pet has a limp and it's been suggested I give him some Glucosamine for his joints. This product has the ingredients I think He needs. I'm not sure but he does seem to be limping less after just about a week of taking 2 pills per day. He is only 3 but has one bad paw. He is 25 lbs. After a month I plan to go down to just the one pill. I have to say it isn't his favorite treat though. I put a dab of peanut butter on the pill and he does eat it.

Improvement after 3 weeks

Posted by joyzyan on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Rottweiler is taking this product daily and it shows obvious improvement after 3 weeks.