Posted by ChooseHealth on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It is basically tasteless and blends in with smoothies or soups. Naturade Soy-Free Vegetarian is formulated with Pea Protein that has not been genetically-modified. This is a great source of relief to me that I can confidently add protein to the foods and drinks I prepare with only 2 grams of carbohydrate and NO added sugar and NO GMO. I have been using this product for a while and would recommend that anyone give it a try. I believe you will like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I wanted to stay away from soy & whey. It has several great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, NO GOOD! It is gritty & nasty. I mixed it several different ways. Finally, I used less than the 1/3 cup mixed with 12 ounces almond milk, frozen mixed berries, Crystal Light Strawberry & stevia. I could still taste the powder and the grit. It was difficult to get down. I was also going for low-carb but once you add frozen berries to cover the taste, the carbs are up. I would not buy this product again & may throw away what's left.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes great smoothies!

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great protein powder, unsweetened I believe. Doesn't hurt my stomach, tastes great with oatmeal and smoothies. Lots of protein.

soya free vegetable protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are so few good sourses of vegetable protein that arent soya based,this is a welcome change from those products considering the harm soya does to your body,plus there is a generous amount of usable phosphorus in it as well,really good balanced protein powder,thats reasonably priced

Ditto Above

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best Product I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't tolerate soy or milk products. Soy-Free Veg Protein Booster works well for me. Delicious with Almond Milk and blueberries!

Veg Protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'am glad to see such a powder exists, many other alternative seem too dirty to even think of using.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally, a vegan protein with some substance! At 20 grams per serving with very few carbs, this stuff cannot be beat. If you're not sure what ingredients to use with your powder, hit Google for some recipes. My favorite has got to be almond milk, chocolate syrup, bananas, cinnamon, and one scoop of Naturade. YUM. Product was shipped quickly and packaged perfectly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this protein powder is a fantastic soy-free option. I am vegan and put this in my oatmeal in the morning, use if for baking, and in smoothies. It does have a taste - but it is fairly mild and I actually like it.

1 2