Very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like every aspect of this product except for the taste. It's VERY sweet. Granted, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for me this is almost unbearably sweet. I will continue using it, though, because it fills me up and I like that it provides me with a good amount of protein. I recommend it to people who like sweet things!

very good

Posted by Yigi Tse on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good

not bad

Posted by CutieChloe on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd purchase. seems it can kinda help me to lose weight. i guess need to continue taking it to really see the results. so far so good. the taste is not bad, a bit like chocolate milk shake but not as thick. i take it in the morning like 9am and i will feel hungry at like 11am. so i add in some oat bran or all - bran to make it more filling.

Good, no disgusting smell of protein shakes

Posted by jymama on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually hate the smell of protein shakes but this one is fine for me. Good price too! Tip: Use JWC 249 at checkout.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Taste

Best Cheap and Worthy Meal Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can last hunger for 4 to 5 hrs. Delicious yummy taste. Able to lose weight with proper diet and light excerise

Love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be 2 types of chocolate flavor and the powder for this packaging is not as smooth as the other one. Taste the same though. Cant tell much effect on weight loss yet despite taking for more than 6mths now to replace 2 meals a day.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this, i will order this one again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

good good good good good good

[PAY LESS - 'JAN 3048' (remove spaces)] Lovely Chocolate Flavour; Good source of protein and low calorie!

Posted by jayytp on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

**GREAT FOR POST-WORKOUT TREAT** I bought this as a post workout snack and it satisfies my urge to overeat right after a workout. It tastes great, is low-calorie, and also a good source of protein. I do not think that 1 serving of this would satisfy as a full meal replacement though. However, since it is low calorie, even if you took 2 servings to replace one meal, It would only come down to 260cals (still lower cals compared to a real meal) **ADD MORE WATER IF TOO SWEET** There are some reviews that complain of it being too sweet, so I mix 2 conservative scoops of powder with 10oz (300ml) of water instead of the recommended 8oz (250ml). I find that this formula tastes the best for me. Of course, individually tastes vary. **15 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER** I have ordered twice, and the first container did come about half empty (as mentioned in other review). However, It does say that each package contains 15 servings only, and since I am more conservative with my servings, I think it will last more than 15 servings.