Very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like every aspect of this product except for the taste. It's VERY sweet. Granted, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for me this is almost unbearably sweet. I will continue using it, though, because it fills me up and I like that it provides me with a good amount of protein. I recommend it to people who like sweet things!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Taste

Best Cheap and Worthy Meal Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can last hunger for 4 to 5 hrs. Delicious yummy taste. Able to lose weight with proper diet and light excerise

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this, i will order this one again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good good good good good good

Good, no disgusting smell of protein shakes

Posted by jymama on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually hate the smell of protein shakes but this one is fine for me. Good price too! Tip: Use JWC 249 at checkout.

[PAY LESS - 'JAN 3048' (remove spaces)] Lovely Chocolate Flavour; Good source of protein and low calorie!

Posted by jayytp on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

**GREAT FOR POST-WORKOUT TREAT** I bought this as a post workout snack and it satisfies my urge to overeat right after a workout. It tastes great, is low-calorie, and also a good source of protein. I do not think that 1 serving of this would satisfy as a full meal replacement though. However, since it is low calorie, even if you took 2 servings to replace one meal, It would only come down to 260cals (still lower cals compared to a real meal) **ADD MORE WATER IF TOO SWEET** There are some reviews that complain of it being too sweet, so I mix 2 conservative scoops of powder with 10oz (300ml) of water instead of the recommended 8oz (250ml). I find that this formula tastes the best for me. Of course, individually tastes vary. **15 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER** I have ordered twice, and the first container did come about half empty (as mentioned in other review). However, It does say that each package contains 15 servings only, and since I am more conservative with my servings, I think it will last more than 15 servings.

Nice Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this shake was nice

very good for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After I ate it, I need to go to toilet for 2 times, very good for detoxification

Chocolate Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. Just too sweet for my liking.