Very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like every aspect of this product except for the taste. It's VERY sweet. Granted, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for me this is almost unbearably sweet. I will continue using it, though, because it fills me up and I like that it provides me with a good amount of protein. I recommend it to people who like sweet things!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Taste

Best Cheap and Worthy Meal Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can last hunger for 4 to 5 hrs. Delicious yummy taste. Able to lose weight with proper diet and light excerise

Love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be 2 types of chocolate flavor and the powder for this packaging is not as smooth as the other one. Taste the same though. Cant tell much effect on weight loss yet despite taking for more than 6mths now to replace 2 meals a day.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this, i will order this one again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good good good good good good

Good, no disgusting smell of protein shakes

Posted by jymama on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually hate the smell of protein shakes but this one is fine for me. Good price too! Tip: Use JWC 249 at checkout.

[PAY LESS - 'JAN 3048' (remove spaces)] Lovely Chocolate Flavour; Good source of protein and low calorie!

Posted by jayytp on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

**GREAT FOR POST-WORKOUT TREAT** I bought this as a post workout snack and it satisfies my urge to overeat right after a workout. It tastes great, is low-calorie, and also a good source of protein. I do not think that 1 serving of this would satisfy as a full meal replacement though. However, since it is low calorie, even if you took 2 servings to replace one meal, It would only come down to 260cals (still lower cals compared to a real meal) **ADD MORE WATER IF TOO SWEET** There are some reviews that complain of it being too sweet, so I mix 2 conservative scoops of powder with 10oz (300ml) of water instead of the recommended 8oz (250ml). I find that this formula tastes the best for me. Of course, individually tastes vary. **15 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER** I have ordered twice, and the first container did come about half empty (as mentioned in other review). However, It does say that each package contains 15 servings only, and since I am more conservative with my servings, I think it will last more than 15 servings.

Nice Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this shake was nice

very good for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After I ate it, I need to go to toilet for 2 times, very good for detoxification