chocolate lover's dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of chocolate milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the vanilla are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for two days. I have replaced the lunch and evening food with this beverage. I've gone down a half kg without any exercise and regular diet. The package is great and I love the chocolate flavor. It tastes better than any other meal replacements. The drink is hearty. I will definitely order more packs of this flavor. I have not yet tasted the others.

Yummy and Nutritious!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

This meal replacement is very delicious and nutritious. I have never been the kind of person to eat much so I started taking shakes to help me reach my nutritional goals. My skin became clearer. My eyes were brighter and my hair was even grown longer, thicker and healthier. I did NOT lose weight but I know and understand that weight loss requires a calorie deficit. I was not trying to lose weight when I was using these shakes. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy meal replacement or a really easy way to get more vitamins and minerals. It tastes great! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great for those who have to watch their carbs intake and sugar levels - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS, so I have to watch my carbs intake very carefully, therefore I normally don't eat any starchy or sweet foods at all (not even pasta or rice), but sometimes it gets really hard and the sugar cravings become insuperable. On such days this shake is my salvation!! One serving has 14 g of carbs (the total carb load is 16 g, but 2 come from fiber), which is still a lot, as I try to keep my daily carbs intake under 60, but it is way less than any desert would have, plus it is high in protein and has plenty of nutrients! ~ ~ I mix up 2 scoops with half cup of water, so that it has a soufflé like consistency, and enjoy it as a delicious chocolate desert! ~~ It helps a lot with my self-control, so that I can stay safely away from all those cakes and cookies women with PCOS should avoid! Please visit my page for more reviews of products useful for women with PCOS!

The best meal replacement I been using... Read more...

Posted by MyPersonalReview on July 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is simply the best meal replacement with all the essential vitamins and minerals we ever need in our daily intake and beat those expensive meal replacement to the ground. The taste is simply superb and it is easy to mix even with cold water easily.. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

A good meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first, I took 3 scoops of it with 12oz of ice cold water for breakfast. It only satisfy me n gave me energy in a short while. After that, I have to struggle for a few hours till lunch. So I kept the bottle in the cabinet and did not use it. I have my breakfast per normal everyday with 3 in 1 coffee. Then one day i decided to add my 3 in 1 coffee which have 90kcal, to the Total Soy to see if it works this time to control my hunger. And yes it did! So I stir my 3 in 1 with hot water, pour in ice cold water until 14oz and add 3 scoops of Choc Total Soy. It tasted like chococino! So i will just have this shake every weekday morning. It does not make me feel full like eating a normal breakfast but it did satisfy my hunger until lunch time which is 4 hours later. Try it and also read tips from other reviewer to see which one works for u cos every body is different!

Kills the desire for late day sweets

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Around 3:30pm I always want something sweet. This is less calories than two double-stuffed Oreos or even a pop. It kills any desire to keep feeding my sweet tooth and by dinner time I'm still feeling in control and do not tend to over-eat. Time will tell (it's only been a week) if it impacts weight loss. Best part of this product is it has no milk or artificial sweeteners. Have also used it for a speedy breakfast and have stayed tremor-free for 5 hours.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the best out of so many protein products I have tried out. Thick but not so sweet Juz satisfies my tongue! I will certainly order it again and recommend to my friends as well!

Fantastic :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just finished the first container and can say what a wonderful product. It blends up very nice into a thick enough consistently. Its also important to note that once blended its very smooth with no gritty texture. The tatse is top notch and for me I 100% love this flavor. I use this as my breakfast meal replacement, and who gets to say that they get to have a Chocolate 'milkshake' for breakfast everyday. Obviously there is no milk in this product, and I use water as the liquid but I reccommed putting some crushed ice in before mixing to make it nice and cold. I also purchased the vanilla flavor aswell so check out that one aswell. Lastly there is NO funky aftertaste that you would typically find in other products.

Tastes good, dissolves well, and it works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Before started this diet, I have been unable to shed off the extra 8kg fat, despite working out 3-4 days a week, consistently for the last 3+ years. I even tried to eat only veggie for dinner, but it didn't help with fat loss at all. So I bought this product last month, started taking it 3 weeks ago, I just finished taking 1 bottle of this, 15 servings in total. Yesterday, I took a measure again, and for the first time I shed off 1.7kg fat! I'm very happy with the results, and will buy more. But I did take this together with other 2 products tho (Now Food CLA and Natrol AcaiBerry supplement), although very irregularly. I replaced 1 meal (usually dinner) with TotalSoy, and continue to work out 3-4 days a week. I also drank plenty of water, which supposed to help with fat loss. I only take TotalSoy around 3-4 days a week, and eat normally on other days. I like this product, not only it works for me, it also tastes great and dissolves well (not perfect but okay if you shake hard enough or use a blender). Lately, I like to make a smoothie using ice + water + 2 scoops of this product. The end result is a cool treat for me. It is also filling enough to last me till next morning. Overall, I am very happy with it.