Fat blocker and fiber filled

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shellfish derivative is a good source of bulk in its own right but when taken before an overly fatty meal, it works like those expensive products that flush the fat out before it clings to your thighs or belly. I don't use it with every meal, usually just before we go out to eat and I know I will be over-doing it with the rich foods.

Chitosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a little over a week in sync with a portion controled diet. I use it a dinner when I eat a little more than planned. It is very convienient becuase you take it with the meal as opposed to 30 mins prior as with some Chitosan supplements... I lost 2 lbs the first week using it... so far so good...

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

UNA AYUDA PARA MI DIETA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ESTUPENDO PARA AYUDAR EN LA DIETA DIARIA, MUY APROPIADO PARA RESTAR GRASAS INGERIDAS. RECOMENDABLE

Love this Chitosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mostly take it after a heavy meals or the occasional fast foods(am sometimes naughty!) but it really does help a lot. since taking all these products my weight has stayed steady, no more big bloated stomach or feeling of sluggishness. I always have some in stock.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have only been using for 2 weeks but so far i think it is a good product. will buy again

Nature's Balance Chitosan, 250 mg. 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chitosan helps when you just have to have that really fat item, just once. You can count on a little "pass" just this once and get back on track. This item is a good choice.

Funny smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value but after a while there's a smell of vinegar from the bottle.