Natural Care, Nerve Fix

Posted by Reviewer1381520 on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was going out of my mind from the pain and tingling, then I tried Nerve Fix and it quieted everything down so I get a good nights sleep and am comfortable all day.

It did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3120832 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It had no effect whatsoever on my nerve pain. The bottle states that there's a "90 day money back guarantee". I called Natural Care and requested a refund. They told me to go to the retailer. I asked iHerb and they said no. I called Natural Care again and they said they'd check with iHerb and call me back. It's been a week and they have not called. Why isn't zero stars an option?

Blessing

Posted by Reviewer1561206 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This suppliment has been a terrific blessing. My hands were tingled all the time......no relief did I get. I bought this product at my local health food store and it helped. I found it on iHerb at a much lower price. I will be a customer for life. Thanks, iHerb.

Controls my referred leg pain (after 5 years of looking for solutions)

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product severely modulated my leg pain from foraminal lumbar stenosis. After 5 years of looking for solutions I have had consistent relief by taking one Nerve Fix pill twice a day along with two ginger pills twice a day. I just called the NaturalCare company to thank them for this product. Hope that it brings you relief from chronic pain too. I also recommend reading "Dissolving Pain" by Les Fehmi.

It works so far.

Posted by 4781849495485962174 on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have HORRIFIC nerve pain at night in my legs, I have MS and these pills seem to work. Kills pain in about 10 minutes after taking for a full night sleep. I am very impressed thus far.

This is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have purchased this several times for different people with back pain and this product has worked for all of them. After the initial period of taking a higher dose, they are all on a maintenance of only one or two doses a day which makes it much more affordable (especially if you purchase from iHerb!).

Nerve Fix

Posted by Reviewer1056259 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Calms the legs

adverse reaction

Posted by Reviewer2303479 on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband was not able to tell if this product would help his peripheral neuropathy. Each time he took a dose, he got indigestion.After one week,his heartburn increased and he stopped taking the Nerve Fix. The heartburn resolved. What a waste!

This product really appears to help with the nerve pain in my feet

Posted by 4712265297007569810 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from type 2 diabetes and inject insulin daily. I have had a problem with extremely sensitive feet and I have been getting a lot of nerve pain plus cramps and twinges. Blockages in the main veins in both legs have been manually surgically cleared twice but the pains persisted. I have used other IHerb products before and when I saw the advert for Nervefix I thought that I would try it and bought one bottle to test. After 3 or 4 days the pains started to drop and have continued to recede. I don't know how they help but definitely they do help ease this condition. All doctors have been able to do in the past is to prescribe opiate painkillers to take in combination with over the counter painkillers both of which have side effects. I ordered a further two bottles a week or so ago and I will continue to take Nervefix and I have had no side effects to date. Should any potential user want further information re my using Nervefix write to IHerb and ask them to refer their comments to me and I will reply direct

Excellent product

Posted by 4899490836532355506 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nerve pain is less important yet. Very efficient product.