Helps me to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This capsules help me to stay in a sleep all night without waking up. I take one 1 hour before bed time. But I couldn't say this helps me to get really good sleep. I still have annoying dreams and not deep sleep. Taking 2 capsules doesn't help either.

SleepFix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. I highly recommend this as it is wonderful. It works and I love the fact it is safe to use.

Natural care, sleepfix 60 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these capsules work quite well although they could be a little bit more stronger they work for about 3/4 hrs but on the whole there quite good.

SleepFix is the right word

Posted by Zahava on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product which is effective although mild, is not habit-forming nor does it leave a "hangover" effect as prescription sleeping pills can do. It works gently and definitely helps me to sleep well and wake up refreshed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, however this is the first time I have ordered from your company, iherb.com. I have not recieved the one that I ordered and paid for from you, and I called and still have not recieved anything. Therefore, I am dissappointed in the service.