IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for about a year. After decades of poor check-ups at the gum specialists office, I finally had a normal exam with no "pockets". The periodontist remarked: "Whatever you are doing, keep it up". I am certain the Natural Dentist rinses have made the difference in the health of my gums.

So awesome. I love this!

Posted by Over 40 Fit and Fierce on December 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well I've been using this product for a week and here are my thoughts...... Pros:HOLY WOW! Lets see here I went to the dentist and had bad news. I need a root canner, 6 cavities and gum work. I don't have coverage so this is a lot. Out of desperation I bought this not expecting much. Well I haven't had any pain in a week...knock on wood it keeps staying like that until my next visit. Teeth are whiter and my gums are starting to look better. My gums are not bleeding! Tastes yummy and have got my son to use this to help his gums. Cons: I only bought one lol. last thoughts: BUY THIS NOW!

perfect for those of us with synthetic chemical allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for those of us with synthetic-chemical sensitivities. Healthy Gums mouthwash has no saccharin,no artifical colorings or flavor. I purchased this as a replacement for an Edgar Cayce product. The only herb missing is bloodroot, which I ordered to add myself....five stars.

Very Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of bleeding gums. The taste is very refreshing and I will be ordering again! My gums appear to be looking allot cleaner and pinker. There is still some red inflammation, so will be trying oil pulling using sesame oil along with this anti bacterial wash.

Great taste, good results

Posted by lonelywe on October 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes really great and it stopped my gums bleeding after 4-5 times of using it. Will reoorder!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive gums that bleed occasionally and this stuff has always stopped the bleeding and made my gums feel better.

fantastic rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

this rinse works great,I had sore bleeding gums,but with this rinse after two days,no more bleeding gums or soreness.I ordered two 16oz.bottles and plan on ordering more soon.

not recommended

Posted by Philanthropist on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought two instead of one by mistake so I used it for enough time to judge .. useless and it has very sugary taste

GREAT PRODUCT FOR HEALTHY GUMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both my mother and I have a history of gum problems, including multiple gum surgeries. The dentist said that with professional cleanings every 3 months, we could increase the time interval between surgeries, but would most likely still need gum surgery. Daily use of this Natural Dentist product has made such a difference in our gum health, that we have not needed surgery for the 4 years that we have been using it. Our gums are healthy, not borderline for surgery as so often been the case in the past. Give it a try if you have bleeding gums. Add it to a regimen of brushing (preferably with a Soni-Care toothbrush rather than a manual toothbrush), flossing, and use of a proxy brush in any wider spaces between teeth that catch food. A bonus is a good tasting product that allows the user to sport very fresh breath!

Mouth rinse

Posted by karishma on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

My second day of using this rinse and already I'm very impressed!!! Best mouth rinse out there!!