Great All-Around Antioxident

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if the AcaiRich is the reason, but I haven't had a cold since I started using this product. Also, for some reason, it seems to helps with constipation. I take one daily.

Acai for my bodies

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good, but the dosage can be up to 2-3 capsule /day for maximum effect

Easy to take and no unpleasant taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would give this five stars if the ingredients were freeze dried, but very good price.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this in a protein shake so it is hard to figure out what works, but I am getting great results from the shake.

Natural Factors AcaiRich Acai Berry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product and the Glutathione 500 are amazing Ive been taking these for about a week now, I take one tablet at meal time and I have literally gone from having sore ankles and feet and not moving very fast after sitting to being able to walk down and up stairs and have far mor energy to do stuff. My general health has steadily improved and whereas before I was taking them I was suffering from a lack of concentration and had a mild emphysema I now dont have this and its going into winter. I am able to function mentally far more effectively and am less inclined to put things off. These tablets are amazing. I actually feel more healthy and I dont believe this is a placemo effect either. Thankyou I will be a repeat customer.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD PRODUCT

Good stuff with good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Super antioxidant, great value for this wonderful product!

AcaiRich

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great purchase from iHerb. Wonderful stuff, really kick starts your weight loss if you are at a plateau. Thanks

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is just really good stuff. I love the company and the product. Really good for anti-oxidants.

The Best