Heartburn and stomach upset with this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Source Naturals brand vinegar tabs, but when I ran out, I tried this brand, as it was a bit cheaper...BIG mistake. With Source Naturals, I felt no burn, no stomach upset, nothing bad whatsoever. I mean, one of the main reasons you might take vinegar is to sooth your stomach. I tried waiting a few days, then started to take again, and had the same result. Yuck!

Be Careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this because of all of the supposed benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. I will say that in the time I was taking it I do believe that it was making a difference in my body. Unfortunately one of the benefits is supposed to be help with reflux. What you never hear about is that certain types of reflux are not helped by Apple Cider Vinegar but your symptoms can increase 100 fold. I started having bad stomach pain and terrible heartburn and burning of my esophagus and I already take medication for reflux. My daughter who has a cast iron stomach started to have stomach pain after about a week too, so..... I was disappointed that I couldn't take this but if you are a lucky one who can this will probably work for you.

Made my heartburn worse.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it gave me chest pain and blood in my stool.

Fantastic weightloss product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product the first month i was on it I dropped inches from my waistline! Awesome