Outstanding product for less than $10!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my son's pathenogenic biofilm in his intestines. It definetly "cleans up the house" . Keeps away the yeast/candida for sure!!!! He pooped up lots of awful stuff....much safer to use this than the pharmaceuticals!

No more upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel a lot better after eating a meal with one Apple. Cider Capsules My husband is also taking one when eating meat. Only been on them for about a month .

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure it's a good product, but I will switch to normal apple cider vinegar in water, as the bottle tells you to take two capsules three times a day, and that's too many capsules in one day for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better than taking the liquid ACV.

Trying Something New

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I heard that apple cider vinegar is good for a few different ailments that affect me. I have inflammation which leads me to experience chronic pain, and I have read in several reviews that this product is supposed to help. Cannot say I have noticed much difference yet. I hear that this is also supposed to help control the intake of fat in the body. I do think that it helps in this respect, though I haven't really been taking this long enough yet. I think I will continue to try this product, and write an update to my review in a month or so.

Better than taking liquid ACV

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

While I don't think it is as potent as liquid ACV it is definitely better than having to gulp down the burning liquid ACV. The smell and taste are minimal! I even got my boyfriend to take these and he HATES the smell of vinegar. Overall good product.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hi there, i was very happy with the products i order from you, my mother loves the camphor oil, she says it is good for her joint pain. Thank you Rosa Pritchard.

Seems potent but what a stench!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't breathe too deeply when taking these but they certainly smell like the real McCoy.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any difference, but it's not hurting anything.

Top products