Did nothing for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg because of the good reviews. But this form of B12 didn't help me at all. I couldn't understand why I was so lethargic. I took the other form of B12 capsules and I felt better than I did on the Natural Factors chewables. Since then I have purchased Pure Advantage B-12 500 mcg spray, and I felt a burst of energy on the very first day. I took 2 sprayfuls. I'm going to be sticking to this liquid form of B-12.

It has Dairy in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed....I am lactose intolerant

B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these since Fall 2008 and can tell a difference in my energy level. I like the nice taste and how they quickly dissolve. I recommended them to my mother who uses them now as well. Great Product, thank you.

For mom but don't think they worked. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom used these and it's hard to tell if they worked or not. She said that the b12 may have gone in her system but the tablet would still be there, only in a clump. She didn't feel like she had more energy.

Five weeks and still waiting for my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whilst I was solidly recommended to purchase products from this company I am still waiting for my order to arrive, five weeks later. Perhaps I can give a more positive comment when I can finally try it!!

B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No increase in energy at all. Go get a B12 injection.