Natural way to get more energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who was complaining of having no energy. This has made him feel more energetic and to think clearer.

B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Deffinitely good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I notice cognitive improvement immediately

Ms Dar C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking as a preventive for age relative decline. I also have Hypothyroidism, known to interfer with B-12 absorbtion. My B-12 levels are normal, and the Methylcobalamin form is superior to the Cobalamin. Sublingual of course. Will continue with this one!

b12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really does make a difference, wish I had found it sooner. I made a mistake and bought the other type of B12 also sublingual tablets, and didn't do well with it.

working fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the way it desolves under the tonge. It gets into my system very easily and the price was very reasonable. So far, I am satisfied.

Sublingual B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

a precious commodity for anyone with B12 deficiency.

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tested low in B12 so sublingual tablets were recommended by my doctor. I will be retested in 2 months & I will know then if this brand is working or not. Everything I read about Natural Factors was positive & it appears to be a great natural product. The price was good & the service at Iherb can't be beat. I may be back to give it a five star rating, if Iherb will let me post again in 2 mos.

Good for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

NO taste, NO smell and easy to solve in liquid, it is good to solve it in the cat food and let my kitten eat without force!

1 2 3 4