Natural way to get more energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who was complaining of having no energy. This has made him feel more energetic and to think clearer.

B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Deffinitely good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I notice cognitive improvement immediately

Ms Dar C

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking as a preventive for age relative decline. I also have Hypothyroidism, known to interfer with B-12 absorbtion. My B-12 levels are normal, and the Methylcobalamin form is superior to the Cobalamin. Sublingual of course. Will continue with this one!

b12

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really does make a difference, wish I had found it sooner. I made a mistake and bought the other type of B12 also sublingual tablets, and didn't do well with it.

working fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the way it desolves under the tonge. It gets into my system very easily and the price was very reasonable. So far, I am satisfied.

Sublingual B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

a precious commodity for anyone with B12 deficiency.

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tested low in B12 so sublingual tablets were recommended by my doctor. I will be retested in 2 months & I will know then if this brand is working or not. Everything I read about Natural Factors was positive & it appears to be a great natural product. The price was good & the service at Iherb can't be beat. I may be back to give it a five star rating, if Iherb will let me post again in 2 mos.

Good for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

NO taste, NO smell and easy to solve in liquid, it is good to solve it in the cat food and let my kitten eat without force!

1 2 3 4