I didn't notice any benefits

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had read a lot about the benefits of b12 and was really excited to receive this product. However after 6months of using it I haven't noticed any effect. I will point out that I do already take a B supplement so maybe thats already doing the job but as letting B12 dissolve under your tongue is meant to be the best method of absorption after intra-nasal I expected more out of this product but it didn't deliver. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Not Vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some sites sell this product as vegan. It isn't. Also you should NEVER buy it from iHerb if you live in Canada. They ship to a bonded warehouse from USA and then you get charged border duty when they re-ship to your address from that warehouse but you don't know that until you go to the post office to pick up your package and get hit with a Canada Customs' charge surprise. This is why their prices are cheaper. They don't clear the product with Canada Customs', they make you do it and you have to pay the fee. Basically they are the importer but they make you the importer.

Hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd just gotten this product and took it before lunch time. By 1pm, I started feeling kind of dizzy and floaty and a lil stoned. Not sure why but Ive been feeling blurry for 2 hours already ):

Product not effective - will go back to my usual brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this brand as my usual was out of stock and I'm noticing symptoms come back that had resolved with my usual brand even though this one is giving me a slightly higher dose. Will wait for my usual brand to be back in stock and throw this product out.

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I didn't notice any increase in energy from this.

Worthless!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really do anything I didn't notice any changes

Terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste of these. In fact I ended up throwing them out. I do wish they tasted better