Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried lots of similar products and notice the most results for my eyes with this one.

Great for dry eyes and vision

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always had problems with my eyes, itchy eyes, dry eyes, visoin problems and more. This product is really helping me and I have just started it 10 days I guess. Of course it has nothing to do with itchy eyes, for that I take grape seed extract and bee pollen. Great product and it helps prostate health too!!! and Natural Factors is one of the best brands in the world, in addition to the Canadian GMP. It's a good deal :)

Good as Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for the eyes. It is good as those expensive lutein formulas. I take 2 a day. In a week you see a difference especially when sitting in front of the computer.

Best Vitamin A / Beta Carotein Available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. Great for your eyes, skin and overall health, this variation of vitamin A is perhaps the highest quality brand available. Made in Canada in a highly quality-controlled environment, Natural Factors is the brand I trust for most of my supplement needs (the other is Jarrow).

Lacks Meso-Zeaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Comprehensive, but amount (per dose) isn't optimal for lutein and zeaxanthin; also lacks critical meso-zeaxanthin.

good quality

Posted by bugajuk on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, gives nice suntan while using this product. less sunburn.

Good source of Vit A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this as a supplement to strengthen a weakness in my fingernail cuticles - and it slowly is improving the strength of the cuticle.

Beta Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good way of getting my A and Beta's when I am not juicing carrots :)

Good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I used to try another product of beta carotene, I can say that this is more better. I could recommend that brand and such ingredients. Good for skin and tanning.

Undecided

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust this company, but I am unable to use this product and thus rate it as I have high cholesterol, and vit A, and beta carotene are not good for it.