Too much choline...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me a stiff neck due too the choline in it. I have tried it many times and end up with a headache if used every day. I took for a couple of months & did not notice any improvement in hair, skin, or mails either.

Warning: Smell and Taste Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For several years I have used BioSil without any problems, and I purchased the Advanced Collagen Generator by error. The first time I added five drops to a liquid to drink it the taste gagged me, and the smell was ghastly. I could not figure out why the smell lingered, and I discovered the liquid is greasy, which caused it to stick to the cup I had put the five drops in, then the greasy film stuck to the kitchen sponge I'd used to wash the cup with. After running the cup and the sponge through the dish washer the terrible smell was finally gone. From then on I used a disposable cup for the five drops and followed choking down the liquid with something naturally sweet, such as a date, then a cup of liquid to get the taste out of my mouth. I continued doing that for about a month, which I figured was long enough to see results from the product. I cannot determine that the Advanced Collagen Generator did anything at all beyond make me feel bad, and that, combined with the horrible taste and smell is why I have given a one star rating. I am fully aware that everyone absorbs and reacts differently to everything, and my experience is exactly that - mine. However, I do think that the smell is offensive and the greasy quality of the liquid combined with the ghastly taste is worth my time warning others about.