Love, love, love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this product! I'm in the perimenopausal stage of my life and my nails and hair have taken a turn for the worse. I have tried everything under the sun to supplement for it and finally.....finally a friend mentioned this product to me and said use it just like the bottle says for 30 days and you'll see a difference. Well I'm writting to tell you that she was right. My hair stopped falling out right away. My hair and nails are growing like weeds. I have to get my hair and nails done more often now but who cares....Love, love, love this produce

love this supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this as directed for several months now and have seen a remarkable improvement in my knees. I'm a runner and have had some knee issues (arthritic changes, bursitis, etc.) in the past. I truly believe this collagen generator is effective.

Best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has helped my hair to be stronger and to stop falling out. I am thrilled with this product.

BioSil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find BioSil works for me very well. My nails have finally started to grow after 5 years of trying everything on the market. I would highly recommend it to anyone having problems with the fingernails. I-herb is a great company that gets your order to you faster then any other company I have purchased items from.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does what it says it does! My skin looks fantastic and my hair is thicker and stronger :)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My GYN recommends this to post-menopausal women instead of Fosamax. I find it definitely has reduced inflammation of the ligaments that I otherwise incurred (I am a shiatsu therapist and use my elbows quite a bit). Also has toughened my nails.

Looking good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking Biosil for 2 weeks and I can already see the difference in my skin. Wrinkles disappearing and facial skin has regained it pliability. I am post menopausal, so I thought there was no hope. Thank you!

Effective, but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My nails became stronger within a couple of weeks, so I expect that the silica is being absorbed by my body &, hopefully, is being used in building connective tissue. This is the only supplement I have taken that has produced a noticeable physical effect. Uunfortunately, the price is very high, about a dollar per day for one person with shipping to Canada factored in. It seems rather than reduce the cost, Natural Factors continued with the high price after it acquired the product rights.

No Obvious improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just started about a month and it seem not as effective as the power collagen I & II in other brands.

No difference noticed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've taken 2 bottles with my husband. My husband has hereditary sparse hair. We did not notice any difference with this product.