Great Product for Memory, Energy and Digestion!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product over four months ago and this is the second time I'm ordering it. I think it works well for boosting energy memory, focus and concentration. Not as great as ginkgo biloba, gota kola or ginseng for mental and physical energy, but still good nonetheless. The effects in the energy department have tapered off just a bit since I first started using, so maybe I'm a little immune to it. But, it still helps my digestion quite a bit. Even when I don't take digestive or gluten enzymes I still feel as though I did when I take the BlueRich Super Strength Blueberry. I suffer from bloating and other symptoms of gluten intolerance and the blueberry is amazing! I had read where blueberry helps with digestion, and this product certainly proves it. I will definitely continue to buy this product as long as they are making it. It's very reasonable in price with great benefits.

Hard to believe it came from blueberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dark rancid tasting sludge that comes in a heavy duty capsule. Makes me feel ill after consuming it. Hard to believe that it comes from blueberries - if I was to guess, I would say it is from the leftover residues of an industrial blueberry processing plant. I would doubt that anything that rancid tasting has much antioxidant capability.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being able to get these blueberry softgels at such a reasonable price is very important. My doctor prescribes three a day for my prediabetic tendencies.

Great support for the eyes... and the whole body.

Posted by Rosiee on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use computer screens all the time and I really need some internal support for my eyes. Sure, I use artificial tear, but it's not enough, if I want to preserve the my vision from all this staring into LCD screens. For me a good combination is: This Product + sometimes Lutein + artificial tear & everyday eye exercises. Unfortunately sometimes I skip the lasp one, but the results so far are pretty good. Years of staring into computer screens and I don't wear glasses!

Hard to tell...yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product four stars, but it could really be better or worse than that. It's certainly a reasonable price for what you get. But it's hard to tell how much to take, and the directions aren't very helpful in that regard. Also, there's some debate about the body's ability to actually absorb the beneficial anthocyanins from ingested blueberry fruit, although I did see one rodent study where the amount absorbed clearly increased over time with regular ingestion. I do know that Blueberry *leaf* -- which has properties distinct from the fruit -- taken before a meal definitely helps with my post-meal glucose readings, but it has to be taken in large enough quantities (or taken in combo with complementary supplements).

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. Capsule has blueberry taste when I chewed it. So I think it is really natural as they say.

good nutrition, good for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product, will buy again

Blueberyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color of these capsules is dark blue, show it is possible, that they contain what is claimed. Do they have effect, time shows.

이거 언제 주문할수 있나요?When can I order this again?(South Korea) so sad....

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

이거 먹으면 눈도 덜 피로하고 너무 좋아요. 시력이 안 좋아서 늘 안구 건강에 관심이 많고, 블루베리 주스도 자주 챙겨먹는데..이거랑 같이 먹으면 더 좋더라고요. 주문하고 싶은데,왜 주문이 안되죠?? 소..젤리?그것때문에 그런건지..너무 어이없네요,왜 이런 터무니없이 멍청한 규제 따위가 있는지...국내에서는 이런것 만들지도 못하고, 믿을수도 없고,효능도 별로...비타민강국 미국 따라가려면 몇년은 지나야할텐데.......정말 짜증나네요. I love this blueberry tablets. It surely helps my eyes feel less tired...love love it. I wish I can order this again sooon...I hope.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

hoping will help eye sight