Blueberry concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great way to get the benefits of blueberries for people who have t limit their carbs. Great product.

Hard to believe it came from blueberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dark rancid tasting sludge that comes in a heavy duty capsule. Makes me feel ill after consuming it. Hard to believe that it comes from blueberries - if I was to guess, I would say it is from the leftover residues of an industrial blueberry processing plant. I would doubt that anything that rancid tasting has much antioxidant capability.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being able to get these blueberry softgels at such a reasonable price is very important. My doctor prescribes three a day for my prediabetic tendencies.

Great support for the eyes... and the whole body.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use computer screens all the time and I really need some internal support for my eyes. Sure, I use artificial tear, but it's not enough, if I want to preserve the my vision from all this staring into LCD screens. For me a good combination is: This Product + sometimes Lutein + artificial tear & everyday eye exercises. Unfortunately sometimes I skip the lasp one, but the results so far are pretty good. Years of staring into computer screens and I don't wear glasses!

Hard to tell...yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product four stars, but it could really be better or worse than that. It's certainly a reasonable price for what you get. But it's hard to tell how much to take, and the directions aren't very helpful in that regard. Also, there's some debate about the body's ability to actually absorb the beneficial anthocyanins from ingested blueberry fruit, although I did see one rodent study where the amount absorbed clearly increased over time with regular ingestion. I do know that Blueberry *leaf* -- which has properties distinct from the fruit -- taken before a meal definitely helps with my post-meal glucose readings, but it has to be taken in large enough quantities (or taken in combo with complementary supplements).

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. Capsule has blueberry taste when I chewed it. So I think it is really natural as they say.

good nutrition, good for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product, will buy again

Blueberyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color of these capsules is dark blue, show it is possible, that they contain what is claimed. Do they have effect, time shows.

이거 언제 주문할수 있나요?When can I order this again?(South Korea) so sad....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

이거 먹으면 눈도 덜 피로하고 너무 좋아요. 시력이 안 좋아서 늘 안구 건강에 관심이 많고, 블루베리 주스도 자주 챙겨먹는데..이거랑 같이 먹으면 더 좋더라고요. 주문하고 싶은데,왜 주문이 안되죠?? 소..젤리?그것때문에 그런건지..너무 어이없네요,왜 이런 터무니없이 멍청한 규제 따위가 있는지...국내에서는 이런것 만들지도 못하고, 믿을수도 없고,효능도 별로...비타민강국 미국 따라가려면 몇년은 지나야할텐데.......정말 짜증나네요. I love this blueberry tablets. It surely helps my eyes feel less tired...love love it. I wish I can order this again sooon...I hope.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hoping will help eye sight