Blueberry concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great way to get the benefits of blueberries for people who have t limit their carbs. Great product.

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. Capsule has blueberry taste when I chewed it. So I think it is really natural as they say. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽIf you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being able to get these blueberry softgels at such a reasonable price is very important. My doctor prescribes three a day for my prediabetic tendencies.

Great support for the eyes... and the whole body.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use computer screens all the time and I really need some internal support for my eyes. Sure, I use artificial tear, but it's not enough, if I want to preserve the my vision from all this staring into LCD screens. For me a good combination is: This Product + sometimes Lutein + artificial tear & everyday eye exercises. Unfortunately sometimes I skip the lasp one, but the results so far are pretty good. Years of staring into computer screens and I don't wear glasses!

Hard to tell...yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product four stars, but it could really be better or worse than that. It's certainly a reasonable price for what you get. But it's hard to tell how much to take, and the directions aren't very helpful in that regard. Also, there's some debate about the body's ability to actually absorb the beneficial anthocyanins from ingested blueberry fruit, although I did see one rodent study where the amount absorbed clearly increased over time with regular ingestion. I do know that Blueberry *leaf* -- which has properties distinct from the fruit -- taken before a meal definitely helps with my post-meal glucose readings, but it has to be taken in large enough quantities (or taken in combo with complementary supplements).

good nutrition, good for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product, will buy again

Blueberyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color of these capsules is dark blue, show it is possible, that they contain what is claimed. Do they have effect, time shows.

์ด๊ฑฐ ์–ธ์ œ ์ฃผ๋ฌธํ• ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‚˜์š”?When can I order this again?(South Korea) so sad....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

์ด๊ฑฐ ๋จน์œผ๋ฉด ๋ˆˆ๋„ ๋œ ํ”ผ๋กœํ•˜๊ณ  ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์ข‹์•„์š”. ์‹œ๋ ฅ์ด ์•ˆ ์ข‹์•„์„œ ๋Š˜ ์•ˆ๊ตฌ ๊ฑด๊ฐ•์— ๊ด€์‹ฌ์ด ๋งŽ๊ณ , ๋ธ”๋ฃจ๋ฒ ๋ฆฌ ์ฃผ์Šค๋„ ์ž์ฃผ ์ฑ™๊ฒจ๋จน๋Š”๋ฐ..์ด๊ฑฐ๋ž‘ ๊ฐ™์ด ๋จน์œผ๋ฉด ๋” ์ข‹๋”๋ผ๊ณ ์š”. ์ฃผ๋ฌธํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ์€๋ฐ,์™œ ์ฃผ๋ฌธ์ด ์•ˆ๋˜์ฃ ?? ์†Œ..์ ค๋ฆฌ?๊ทธ๊ฒƒ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ๊ฑด์ง€..๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์–ด์ด์—†๋„ค์š”,์™œ ์ด๋Ÿฐ ํ„ฐ๋ฌด๋‹ˆ์—†์ด ๋ฉ์ฒญํ•œ ๊ทœ์ œ ๋”ฐ์œ„๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š”์ง€...๊ตญ๋‚ด์—์„œ๋Š” ์ด๋Ÿฐ๊ฒƒ ๋งŒ๋“ค์ง€๋„ ๋ชปํ•˜๊ณ , ๋ฏฟ์„์ˆ˜๋„ ์—†๊ณ ,ํšจ๋Šฅ๋„ ๋ณ„๋กœ...๋น„ํƒ€๋ฏผ๊ฐ•๊ตญ ๋ฏธ๊ตญ ๋”ฐ๋ผ๊ฐ€๋ ค๋ฉด ๋ช‡๋…„์€ ์ง€๋‚˜์•ผํ• ํ…๋ฐ.......์ •๋ง ์งœ์ฆ๋‚˜๋„ค์š”. I love this blueberry tablets. It surely helps my eyes feel less tired...love love it. I wish I can order this again sooon...I hope.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hoping will help eye sight

Bleuberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The tablets give you a healhty feeling and energy