Good product for blood pressure control

Posted by Krisinsight on July 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to have lowered my husband's somewhat elevated blood pressure better than anything he has tried.

as expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product was ordered under the assumption that 1 capsule b.i.d. would have the blood stabilizing effect equal to 1/2 pound of celery daily. ( reference blood pressure.) Am not checking it as often but it is way lower now.

Lowers blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this daily to reduce blood pressure and improve circulation. It helps greatly.

Helping BP

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helping with my blood pressure.

My experience with Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I had not experienced undue problems with elimination it appears that I do produce bladder stones and using Celery Seed seems to aleviate the problems to tha state where I am no longer concious of discomfort belopw.

Seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this to improve circulation in my feet as I've had some numbness and sensitivity in a couple toes on both feet. It seems to have improved this condition significantly.

Celery Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, taken 2times daily, every day works as well as a prescription drug for my high uric acid gout levels. Still get twinges of discomfort but absoulutely NOTHING like the full-blown pain of a gout attack. Would recommend it in a heartbeat, but take it regularily.

great price when u bulk order!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received super fast shipping from iHerb and the product..celery seed extract, does seem to be helping me keep my blood pressure lower than with JUST BP meds alone. I didn't want to deal with doctors and higher doses of BP Meds, so the celery has been an affordable alternative! Thanks!

Good for High Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking in conjunction with Reishi to control BP that had been edging up.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be very effective in helping to treat my gout issue.

1 2 3