Miracle!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract. I've tried EVERYTHING to help naturally lower my bp and nothing worked or worked very well. My bp was running 150/90, sometimes higher. I even went to the hospital once with 220/120 Within a week of taking this product, my bp has dropped dramatically. I am now taking a regimen of Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract, Life Extension Olive Leaf Extract, and Life Extension Sodzyme with glisodin & wofberry. These 3 vitamins have brought my range to 120/77. My bp is consistently in the 105-120/70-80 range and has stayed there for over a month. This is a miracle for me. I have fought my bp for 2 years and it was VERY stubborn. I was feeling like I might have to succumb to the medical drugs the doctors push. Thank you Natural Factors for producing such a wonderful product. Don't be fooled by other brands. I've used Celery Seed extract from other companies and it did nothing to help me.

Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract 85% 3nB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have plantar fasciitis. While not a serious medical problem, it is painful and makes it difficult to stand or walk. Nothing touched the pain and sometimes the pain continued after going to bed, disturbing my sleep. I really didn't expect the 3nB to do anything either. Within 15 minutes of taking the first dose, the pain was almost gone, just a little tenderness remained. Within a few minutes, my heel started tingling and then began to feel warm. 3nB has many other beneficial effects. I have spread the word among friends that have arthritis and other chronically painful conditions, recommending I-Herb which has offered this product at the most reasonable price and has the fastest service. I'm still using 3nB months later and the plantar fasciitis is beginning to resolve. I was told that I could expect to be in pain with this for a year or longer. I think that I'll be able to return to normal activity in another month or so no thanks to "modern medicine".

Great for Gout and Arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

4 a day for 3 weeks with food and the gout in my right foot is gone. No more stiff hands. The pain and swelling of arthritis is gone as well. Better than any drug. It's hard to believe but this works like magic.

Blood pressure to normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Mildly high blood pressure went to 120/80. Noticably lower blood pressure same day take this product, always take when feel blood pressure is high, even when due to something mild like korean ginseng (koregin). Strongest recommendation to colleagues with hypertension.

Arthritis - Better than aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had rheumatoid arthritis since age 4, and and took 12 aspirin a day (full strength) for about 30 years! I took 3 aspirin 4 times a day since childhood and I did well with the aspirin, but after taking 2 celery seed extract per day for a few months, I was able to systematically reduce my aspirin intake, and after about 2 years, I am now completely aspirin free (except for an occasional headache etc.). As I slowly and systematically decreased my aspirin (from 12 to 10 to 8 to 6 to 4 to 2) I had a painful night each time I decreased my aspirin, but then my body adjusted and I was fine with the smaller dosage. When I finally was able to eliminate the last aspirin, I didn't know the difference! I have read studies that showed celery seed extract 85% 3nB helped other forms of arthritis pain too. The clinical studies were done to show how celery seed extract helped hypertension, and this side effect was noted for artthritis pain! Try it for yourself and see if it helps you.

Celery Seed Extract and Diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking one pill a day for approximately three months and have noted a remarkable decrease in my blood sugar levels. I've been able to cut my insulin dependance in half.

Celery Seed Extract - Great Diuretic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had read that celery seed can replace drugs like Lasix for controlling fluid retention and it works quite well without the side effects.

Good Alternative to Prescription Medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have had reactions to three prescriptions for high blood pressure and tried the celery seed extract and have had excellent results. Have been using it for about a year.

Helps with Hypertension

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that this product will help keep my blood pressure regulated. My osteopath doctor recommended this rather than using Rx blood pressure meds, and it was a very good investment!

The Best value for the best Celery Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

All celery seed extracts are not alike. I am very happy with the value I get for Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract 3NB. This is my 3rd order for this product. I searched the net for it after reading an article about the ace-inhibitor benefits it has.