Celery Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be helping me with my foot pain so I will give a 5 star review!

helps with pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This, along with tart cherry extract and Krill oil have been great for relieving joint pain

Celery Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This order is my first experience with this product and - since I have been taking it for less than 3 weeks - I really cannot comment on any long term results. Because of the news that I have been reading about 3nB, I was eager to try it. I prefer, in any case, to use natural means rather than drugs to control or alleviate any problems that are certain to appear when one is 76 years old.

Great for GOUT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This brand of celery seed works wonders for my gout.Your prompt service helps me keep my supply in check.

Seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this to improve circulation in my feet as I've had some numbness and sensitivity in a couple toes on both feet. It seems to have improved this condition significantly.

Great for Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good formula to take if you have high blood pressure would be, pomegranate, celery. cayenne pepper and turmeric.... one of each twice a day, this works great for me and keeps my BP down to a normal reading.

Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does help me bring my blood pressure down to a safe level.

Gout Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great value and a great product for relief of gout

Celery Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, taken 2times daily, every day works as well as a prescription drug for my high uric acid gout levels. Still get twinges of discomfort but absoulutely NOTHING like the full-blown pain of a gout attack. Would recommend it in a heartbeat, but take it regularily.

My experience with Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I had not experienced undue problems with elimination it appears that I do produce bladder stones and using Celery Seed seems to aleviate the problems to tha state where I am no longer concious of discomfort belopw.