Celery Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be helping me with my foot pain so I will give a 5 star review!

helps with pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

This, along with tart cherry extract and Krill oil have been great for relieving joint pain

Celery Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This order is my first experience with this product and - since I have been taking it for less than 3 weeks - I really cannot comment on any long term results. Because of the news that I have been reading about 3nB, I was eager to try it. I prefer, in any case, to use natural means rather than drugs to control or alleviate any problems that are certain to appear when one is 76 years old.

Great for GOUT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2007 | Verified Purchase

This brand of celery seed works wonders for my gout.Your prompt service helps me keep my supply in check.

My experience with Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I had not experienced undue problems with elimination it appears that I do produce bladder stones and using Celery Seed seems to aleviate the problems to tha state where I am no longer concious of discomfort belopw.

Seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this to improve circulation in my feet as I've had some numbness and sensitivity in a couple toes on both feet. It seems to have improved this condition significantly.

May be very good, but doesn't work in my case

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have some background in herbal medicine and in physiology (though by no means a professional), and I thought it would be a good supplement to try. I would have expected to see results within a week unlike some other supplements which can take a few weeks to show results. I've had not success with this, nor with Uncaria 6, nor pomegranate extract. I gave the product a one star only because it doesn't seem to work for me, but that does not mean that it wouldn't work for someone else. In conventional medicine, prescription blood pressure medicines work by different mechanisms, and sometimes that takes experimentation. I am doing all the right things, such as optimal weight, exercise, DASH diet, etc. and have decreased BP by 10 points, but need to decrease it 10 more points, and am at a plateau for several weeks. Next I will try Ameal peptide. If I get different results with celery seed extract, I'll post an update.

Excellent for gout and general condition of inflammation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggling with gout and general inflammation for years. This product really makes a difference. I didn't have immediate results, but after about a month of use, I walked and jumped around as if I were a young man again! That's an incredible feeling. Those suffering from gout will know exactly what I mean. To test it, I didn't reorder for a month and the aches and pains were back. After using it again for a while I have the same incredible feeling. I also had an unexpected windfall (in the bedroom!). It seems to increase my testosterone levels. A wonderful product.

Great for Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good formula to take if you have high blood pressure would be, pomegranate, celery. cayenne pepper and turmeric.... one of each twice a day, this works great for me and keeps my BP down to a normal reading.

Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does help me bring my blood pressure down to a safe level.