The best to heal blood vessels

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol for years, and have read the research from them. I got hemorrhoids from eating Coconut Oil, and they weren't healing well after I backed off the Coconut Oil even though I was taking Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol. I tried Horse Chesnut, and it didn't help either. This product along with Vitamin C cleared them up within days, showing me that Citrus Bioflavinoids are the best of the Bioflavinoids category to heal blood vessels. I then use Grape Seed Exract to add elasticity to the collagen as a fine tuning for blood pressure.

Shut off my nosebleeds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aug 2013. As a youngster I never had nosebleeds, but during this last year whenever I’ve pushed myself hard, gotten worn out or short of sleep, I’ve tended to have them. A couple months ago they were bad enough that my nose at times would unexpectedly start dripping blood on the floor. Not good! Becoming somewhat desperate and reading that bioflavonoids might help, I started the Natural Factors Citrus Bioflavonoids regularly along w a Vit C product, and they quickly shut the problem off. It's been several weeks now, and every time I've had to push myself hard, I haven't experienced anymore nosebleeds. (Ironically, just a few hours after posting the above review, I experienced another nosebleed. I believe the reason is, for the last 3-4 days I’ve been taking the Citrus Bioflavoids by themselves without the Vit C. I won’t make that mistake again. The Vit C by itself didn’t stop my nosebleeds, but neither do the Bioflavonoids. It takes both together.) Update Nov 2015. I still take these Citrus Bioflavonoids regularly along w Vit C. However, they stopped working to keep my nose from bleeding. It was helpful, but proved to be only a temporary 'fix'. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone, the "antihemorrhagic factor") was the permanent answer. I use Source Naturals, Vitamin K, 500 mcg, 200 Tablets per bottle. Most people only need 1 tab Vit K per day. I require 3 tabs 3x per day, otherwise the problem recurs.

Helps with blood vessel strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helping to strengthen veins and reduce appearance of varicose veins as well as reducing BP.

Combine with vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

works great to stop nosebleeds in winter

Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Always find that it makes a difference.

Helpful to absorb vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product and very few of its kind on the market. I highly recomend it with ascorbic acid (if your stomach can tolerate the ascorbic acid) or some form of vitamin C. Great antioxidant.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best price/effectiveness ratio there is.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with this product and brand

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price too. Will continue to buy

1 2