I use this every day!

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As we age our Co Q10 levels decline, and if we take certain medications they will further deplete our levels. Co Q10 is essential to muscle and heart health. We use to use a different brand but this one is cheaper and works just as well. EDITED: I've gone back the the regrettably more expensive brand. This is cheaper, but the initial success of this product must have been based on the lingering benefits from the more expensive brand. In other words this stopped working. I've gone back to Jarrow Q-absorb CoQ-10. It's worth the little more it costs. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

allergy ?

Posted by droopyyoupi on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my mother got red all over her face and felt like burning when taking it her ears were very red too

No noticeable effects at this dosage and expensive

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for two months but didn't notice any benefits from it. For treatment of migraines however a dose of 300mg may be more appropriate from what I've now read but this is too expensive for me to try and for now at least I'll just stick with my cheaper magnesium supplement that seems to be helping. Also stopped as not deemed safe for nursing mothers. Please click 'yes' if you found this review helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

아.....수상스멜

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

이거 공짜로 뿌려서 좋다고 담았는데,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 코큐텐 원산지가 일본이라면서요? 지금 혼란스러움 일단 먹고있는데.. 피폭당하기 쉬룸.....하 만약에 일본이라서 떨이처리하는거면 네츄럴펙터스 이러지 말라그.,.

looks good but 100 mg could be too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i got the pills and after 2 days start come out many spots on my shoulder I never had before. I stop. After 2 weeks I tried again and same problems. I used other brand without consequences..

Didn't affect me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't affect on me. Felt like I was taking nothing.

Las vitaminas solventan problemas ocasionados por su carencia.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Esto no sé ni cuándo lo compré ni porqué. Seguramente fue un artículo a prueba y seguramente las tomé. En fin, que las vitaminas ya se sabe...

consignment issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

consignment arrived with all capsules coalesced together as though they had been exposed to high temperature.i havent been able to use.

haven't started yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

not sure yet

Very unpleasant experience with Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I placed 2 orders on the beginning of June and even if I didn't receive any of the items the customer service doesn't seem too troubled about it. I spent all the money I had for those herbs and now no money and no herbs. Never again

1 2