Great health benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and when I started taking Theracurmin twice a day my doctor said he didn't know why I was getting better. Now he is saying he doesn't even think I have it! My lymphocyte count has dropped to almost normal.

Shipping costs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very unhappy that Iherb reused to pay the cost of shipping despite the order including shipping. DHL fee is unjustified and excessive

I m satisfied with that product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I m satisfied with that product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW. I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA AND AUTO IMMUNE DECEASE THESE CAPS ARE HELPING ME WITH MY RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS & WHEN I RAN OUT I NEEDED THEM IN A HURRY I WAS TOLD ABOUT IHERB. I AM SO GLAD THAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT YOUR COMPANY... WHEN I PLACED MY ORDER CAME I WAS TOLD THE ETA WAS IN 10 DAYS AND WHEN THE ORDER CAME ON TIME I WAS REASSURED THAT THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT I WILL BE USING FROM NOW ON. THE PRODUCT WAS AFFORDABLE ....... AND THE POSTAGE WAS AFFORDABLE AS WELL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great bioavailability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the most bio-available curcumin available in the market. A lot of research and clinical trials to support efficacy claims, and suggest dosing. Great for cancer, IBD, Alzhaimer, etc.

Mega inflammation reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had stopped taking these for at least a year and was having inflammation in my joints as well as other issues. I remembered that while I was taking this I did not have all these issues, so I began taking them again and guess what? Everything starts clearing up ! Gonna stay on them from now on. I am truly dueing better now. Sincerely: Keith Elsberry, Vietnam Veteran

It is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a great product - one of the most bio-available curcumin with numerous clinical trials confirming its efficacy. The price is good, however there are some other suppliers (unfortunately with longer lead times) offering better price. It is great in combating inflammation, which is important in combating immunological disorders, or cancer. At high doses, it is capable of fighting cancer stem cells ( the chemo/radiation resistant cancer protogenic cells that make tumors difficult to eradicate) Well tolerated at 14 pills 3 times a day.

Fast Accurate Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived as advertised - process was fast and efficient. No issues with purchase and delivery.

Part of anti-inflammatory regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use 30 and 60mg therecurmin with ginger for anti-inflammatory properties.

Easy to swallow