Theracurmin is amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have joint pain that I took a variety of supplements and pain killers to control. I don't like taking NSAIDs because I know they put extra work on the liver, but my hands were getting so bad that they would hurt upon waking and just really hurt all day. Additionally, I have a bad hip which I have been advised to have replaced. I found something that really helped my hip, but the pain in my hands would not dissipate even with what helped my hip. I was examining the contents and features of a variety of anti-inflammatory supplements in order to help my hands. I chose this product because it said the formulation increased absorption over 30 times. I have taken curcumin before ( a very well researched brand) and didn't notice any change. If this product really did increase absorption by over 30 times compared to regular curcumin, it would be like getting 9 grams of curcumin from one of their 300mg tablets. Not only does it help, it helps within about an hour or less! You notice that your pain is incredibly reduced!!!!!!!!! I have never taken a supplement that worked as rapidly as this. I highly recommend this product! I also must commend IHERB! I have shopped here for years, but aside from their incredible service, what I really like is that they are always introducing new products (like this one) and information. I have learned a lot from reading reviewers' comments as well as the content from experts that IHERB shares. I really like their website and the content they present. As a footnote, I was concerned that this product might upset my stomach, but it didn't! If you have pain, I highly recommend this product!

What a life changer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have MS and suffer very cold feet in Winter or whenever the weather turns cold BUT not any more!! I take just one of these tablets every night and no more cold feet!!! It may take a couple of weeks when you are first taking them for the effect to happen. Absolutely excellent.

Theracurmin saved my back

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently suffered a serious back injury wherebyy L4 and L5 discs required me to be off work for 4 months. A colleague of mine suggested i begin using Theracurmin . I was sceptical . She proved me wrong. No more pain killers and no more pain ! It's a miracle ! And Thankyou Iherb!

Reasonably Priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm enjoying the great prices of everything on this website including this supplement. I was buying it from my naturopath and paying a lot more for it and then I came across this one - and the active ingredients are exactly the same. I'll keep returning to buy this here.

Can't really tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This review page "requires" that I fill in this space. I hope turmeric is as great as the experts tell us. Natural Factors, as far as I know, is a trusted brand.

Bought to treat enterococcal infection - didn't work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cucumin has been studied as an antibiotic and shown to kill enterococcus. Bought this to treat enterococcal infection - didn't work. Possibly had some effect on my SLE joint inflammation, but wopuldn't buy again.

Tried them all this is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Curcumin product I've used. I have an autoimmune condition which causes uncomfortable inflammation and my symptoms respond extremely quickly to things I ingest (food, supplements.) I've tried all the major Curcumin products on the market and used each one for a significant enough time to draw a solid anecdotal conclusion. Considering they're all derived from the same plant, I'm pretty amazed at how different they all are from each other. Some preparations seem to stimulate the immune system, while others have a modulating effect. Some forms cause gastro discomfort, others not so much. Theracurmin is a win win for me, it's efficacy has proven to be the highest, it has a modulating effect on my immune system (you don't want to stimulate your immune system with an Autoimmune condition), it doesn't cause gastro discomfort and most importantly it significantly reduces my inflammation. On top of that, I seem to have a better general feeling of wellbeing, although I'm not sure if I can attribute that to Theramcurmin directly, as it could just be a result of having less inflammation (which is an indirect benefit of taking it!) If I was forced to state a con, it'd be the price. I can't believe Theracurmin costs anymore to make than Meriva, yet it's double the price. If you have an autoimmune condition, I'd highly recommend trying Theracurmin.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Popped a pill whenever I woke up with runny nose and after 10mins, the nose is cleared. Also when I feel a scratchy throat I will take this and immediately feel better

Brilliant for aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Evidence suggests it works, but we need more time. I know on Thai and Indian Aryuvedic medicine, it helps detox and reduce inflammation.

This product is good for health of joints and brain .

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It can decrease the growth of caner cells.

1 2 3