Natural Factors, Echinamide, Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would never buy it with the whole price, without sale, I think it is too big. I also think that additional ingredients are not the best, too much of them. But I'm glad my parents tried it.

家人介紹

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

身體健康有提升活力,增強抵抗病菌能力 這裡買貨平香港買一半有多, 送貨快三曰到香港

Can't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For many years I have taken Echinacea, and about a year ago decided to discontinue taking it after recovering from breast cancer. I was taking so many other supplements, and had not had a cold or flu for years. Since stopping it, I've had a cold and recurring viruses. Needless to say, it pays to take this as a preventative, and not wait until I actually get sick. My immune system is not as good as it used to be either and I know these help through trial and error.

Echinacea superconcentrada

Posted by Carquisas on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Es una de las mejores echinaceas que he probado, esta la reservo como terapia de shock o los meses más duros del invierno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice it actually works!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best product in such category I have been used.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i gave these to my husband recently for man flu and i was amazed at how quickly he recovered. he also didnt seem to be too weary. i then started to feel manflu coming on myself so i doused these down continuously for the week and i had only very mild discomfort im pleased to say.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good for cold and flu, actually i am reordering this. Also it good for using daily for not getting sick, to boost immune system. I cut the softgel, put echinea to honey and give it to my son.

cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it really helps to get over cold

Low price for not getting a cold.

Posted by Allica on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have an bad immunesystem and theese productucts are fairly expensive in Sweden. So this is great! No colds or flu this winter :)