Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Echinamide is well-known for its immune boosting effects. It contains bee propolis so the taste is quite ok. It’s sweet with hint of bitterness and does not make me gag like other throat spray. It works quite well to protect and calm any dry or irritated throat. I use it when I get exposed to smoke or if I have to stay in a dry place (like air conditioned room). It does contains organic echinamide but the rest is not organic. Pricewise, it is quite cheap and lasts a long time unless you are using it daily. It also works well as a temporary breath freshener! It is small and convenient to carry around. The only downside is that it contains grain alcohol which some people might prefer not to have, including myself. Check out my page for more reviews!

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is ok but not as remarkable as grapefruit seed extract. My throat felt better after using it but was not recovered. I still caught flu after using it. Grapefruit seed is much cheaper and can really cure my sore throat shortly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

V convenient to use and carry around. Quite effective in smoothing throat. Strong flower smell, shocked me the first time. Had to get used to it after a few times.

Natural Factors, Echinamide, Throat Spray Formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use the product very often and it is a good product. It has helped me with onset of sore throat. Thank you.

Good product cleans and refreshes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product cleans and refreshes

Acceptable taste .. hope its working

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this product when I feel the symptoms of sore throat and I believe its helping.

it soothes throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

it taste abit like traditional medicine but in a nice way. i like the taste and it doesn't bother me at all. sooth sore throat but doesn't work for cough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

best throat & immune spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

good price & heal fast

if it works a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

if this works for you or is good for certain flus its a great product i notice it helps a little for me not as much the alternative which i found is a better product is colostrum spray first milking from a labouring cow boosts your immune system and keeps it up as well another product worth considering to take.

1 2