Most effective form of Glucosamine Sulfate I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors Glucosamine Sulfate is the most effective form of this product I've ever used. My sacrum "went out" several years ago and after many chiropractic adjustments was still sensitive and I had to be very careful how I sat and what I sat on. After taking Natural Factors Glucosamine Sulfate, my sacrum feels stronger and does not slip out of alignment. I have tried other brands, but Natural Factors seems to go right to work quickly. iHerb.com is highly reliable and fast at getting your order to you. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

This product really helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had pains in my shoulder. After three weeks taking 3 pills daily pains dissapear.

Outstanding product - Reliable Company...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Safe, high quality ingredients. iHerb is an outstanding company w/competitive pricing...

knees much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

adds to system what is lacking and need more of for rebuilding bad knees and joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for years - love it

Great staple!

Posted by minimalice on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great staple for my father for years, and thanks iherb to make it very accessible and economical!

Good deal.