Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by Astaxanthine on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.

Great product n taste ok

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good product for throat inflammation or when I feel that I'm coming down with cold or respiratory issues. I've tried other brands that I herbs carries n and they tasted funny with some Indian herbs smell. This one is fine .

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!

So good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make mouthrinse for my 3 year old kids. So far so good.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent remedy for muscle and joint pain caused by inflammation.

Life Saver- Cant Afford To Stay Without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm reordering for the fifth time. Effective on all bacteria or viruses based illnesses.. as soon as I start feeling the systems I begin using it ~4 drops under the tongue.. it's especially soothing for sour throats .. just take care that if your using for more than 3 days take probiotics cause it kills both bad and good bacteria (I'm not a physician it's just from reading and experience)

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this twice already. I used it successfully for sore throat, gingivitis, ear infection... haven't tried other brands, but this does the work.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it regularly since the start of winter and I've gotten sick maybe 3 times (which for me is very few), and each time I got better within 2-3 days (whereas usually I'd've been a total mess for at least a week), so I can definitely say this stuff made my body more resistant to the badness of wintertime :-)