Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by Astaxanthine on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.

Great product n taste ok

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good product for throat inflammation or when I feel that I'm coming down with cold or respiratory issues. I've tried other brands that I herbs carries n and they tasted funny with some Indian herbs smell. This one is fine .

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!

So good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make mouthrinse for my 3 year old kids. So far so good.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this twice already. I used it successfully for sore throat, gingivitis, ear infection... haven't tried other brands, but this does the work.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it regularly since the start of winter and I've gotten sick maybe 3 times (which for me is very few), and each time I got better within 2-3 days (whereas usually I'd've been a total mess for at least a week), so I can definitely say this stuff made my body more resistant to the badness of wintertime :-)

IT'S FREE ALCOHOL !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. This is the BEST. The most of brand product this oil with alcohol but this oil make on steam-distillation. Don't make with alcohol. THE OIL IS FREE ALCOHOL. It's much effective for candida and much useful for healthy. THANKS NATURAL FACTORS

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's really an amazing product which really really works for my sore throat! Whenever I feel that I have a flu or cold, I take it & u may see how it works effectively! It saves me money & time for visiting doctors. I definitely would recommend it to my friends.