Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by Astaxanthine on January 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.

Great product n taste ok

Posted by Joycechua on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good product for throat inflammation or when I feel that I'm coming down with cold or respiratory issues. I've tried other brands that I herbs carries n and they tasted funny with some Indian herbs smell. This one is fine .

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!

So good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make mouthrinse for my 3 year old kids. So far so good.

Always have some of this on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cannot live without oregano oil - this one is great. Colds, flu, gastro, nail fungus, pimples - either straight on the skin [a non sensitive bit, or diluted in oil].

My trusty go to!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love and swear by this product 100%. Every time I start feeling a little under the weather, I will take the recommended doses and I believe it makes me feel better along with good healthy eating. Works great on tooth aches as well! Just add a tiny bit to the ache and it will numb it for a good amount of time. It tastes like a nice Italian meal with a little bit of spicy-ness. I usually take the drops and immediately drink some water to help wash it down.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent remedy for muscle and joint pain caused by inflammation.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this twice already. I used it successfully for sore throat, gingivitis, ear infection... haven't tried other brands, but this does the work.