IT'S FREE ALCOHOL !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. This is the BEST. The most of brand product this oil with alcohol but this oil make on steam-distillation. Don't make with alcohol. THE OIL IS FREE ALCOHOL. It's much effective for candida and much useful for healthy. THANKS NATURAL FACTORS

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's really an amazing product which really really works for my sore throat! Whenever I feel that I have a flu or cold, I take it & u may see how it works effectively! It saves me money & time for visiting doctors. I definitely would recommend it to my friends.

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Posted by Taniana on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great oil and bacteria fighter.

My favorite Oregano Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can put 4 drops under my tongue & it's not bitter like others I've tried.

Good stuff, works wonders!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has a mild oregano flavour compared to some I have tried. I like that the dropper is glass too. Excellent stuff to keep illness at bay! Highly recommended!

Good for sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thought this product might help with my acne but it managed to treat any bacterial issues beneath the skin surface. Mixed with coconut oil and a little bit of tea tree to help disinfect sores/ open acne It does not help completely but definitely has some healing properties

Oil is good, the dropper isn't

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the oil itself. The taste is not pleasant but it's worth it. However, after only three days of using it, the dropper fell out of the rubber holder. I was able to get them back together, but have the feeling that it would fall apart again. This brand has a very high percentage of Carvacrol comparing to others, and the oregano and olive oil are organic too - wish Natural Factors would improve on the dropper then I would give it 5 stars. オイル事態は非常によく(オレガノもオリーブもオーガニック)、風邪のひき始めで気持が悪くなったとき4滴ほど飲んで寝たら翌日は症状がなくなっていたので今後は予防もかねて飲み続けたいと思います。星が4個の理由はゴムのパーツとスポイトのパーツが3日目で外れてしまったため。もとにもどすことはできたけど、たぶん使っている内にまた外れてしまいそう。改善してほしいです。

Not working for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it topically for acne and haven't seen the results. It's not pleasant to take orally, but I won't rule it out if I find other needs for it.

herb