superb product for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you need a product for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth this is it,, Now makes a so called enteric coated peppermint pill , but it dissolves primarily in your "stomach" not in your small bowel... I take this with propolis 1000 which is antibacterial, antifungal , and good for all kinds of infections.... I don't know of any other product other than Metagenics with enteric coated oregano , and Metagenics is super expensive...Also, the amount of peppermint is just right if you are subject to burning upon defecation,,,,Take 1 capsule 3x a day 20 min or longer before meals...Blessings

Bloating disapeared!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for small intestinal bacteria or IBS!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking regualarly for a year and seems to have eliminated my gallbladder issues. As an added benefit, I discovered by accident that taking it during periods of intense gas pain with constant belching and flatus, this product eliminated the problem within hours - faster than prescription meds. I always trust Doctor Murray's formulations.

acid reflux!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know when I bought these that peppermint oil can cause acid reflux. I wish the risk had been stated on the product page! For hours after taking a pill, I have an odd feeling of cool, minty acid reflux. It's not as bad as real acid reflux, but it is pretty disconcerting and certainly not the most comfortable thing. I have heard that this effect is only in people prone to acid reflux, so if you aren't, maybe these could be helpful. In my case however, they aren't useful. I will give them away to someone who can.

Indispensable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it, love it, love it!!! Keeping my family healthy and safe all winter long, colds, strep throat and flu. Homeschooling my kids till now, this is their first year in school, and it is usual to expect a LOT of illness. I feel a whole lot better knowing that my family has the extra protection that oregano oil provides. The peppermint is good for the digestive system and helps to buffer the effects of the oregano (no "repeats"). Even when the kids seem to be coming down with something, adding this product to their regimen helps to quickly resolve anything that is brewing. Would take this with me to a desert island!

normalizes the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has calmed his IBS spasms. It has also controlled the bowel movements to normal. Will reorder soon.

Immune booster, with stomach soothers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to boost my immune system when I am feeling tired or like I may be coming down with something. The combination allows me to take it any time of day, including just before sleep.

May cause Acid Reflux

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this Natural Factors supplement and tried it several times over a month. At a minimum I would start burping up pepperment and menthol within a half hour, (forget the enteric coating) at worse, I'd have serious acid reflux for a couple days, whereas normally I go years between mild flare-ups. I thought it would help with bloating and gas but it didn't do much in that department either. I've experimented with supplements for years and can usually handle anything. I was also surprised at how heating this is - I'd lay awake several hours later sweating, my heart pounding. I could feel the heat throughout my body. After another round of expensive otc acid reflux remedies, I finally threw the rest of it out. I'll look elsewhere if I want the heebie jeebies.

Peppermint + Oregano Oil Complex with caraway oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can feel the freshness of the peppermint all over my body and feel less heavy after each meal. I'll buy again.

helpful for Gall bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been very helpful as part of a regime used in calming my digestive tract when my Gall bladder starts to act up

1 2 3 4