M Schoenbaechler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.

TUMMY TROUBLES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could recommend this product, but I had to stop taking them due to upset stomach problems. I will try another brand or combination, but for me, these were not the best. Luckily, my husband is able to tolerate them.

cannot take this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I cannot take this. Shortly after taking it I start burping and constantly taste fish oil. Very unpleasant.

DO NOT BUY. Went rancid quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product seems okay at first, but either due to bad product quality or the poor seal on the bottle, the softgels went rancid in a mere two months (1.5 years before the expiration date). What a waste of $16.17.

Send the wrong product to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The food information on the site does not match the kind. I need ingredients that contain vitamin E. But one can not.Physical packaging is also different from the site.

Send the wrong product to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this but you sent Rx Omega-3 to me. I need ingredients that contain vitamin E. But one can not. very disappointed.

best price...but the smell is unpleasant for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not take this any more... I changed Omega3 to Nordic Natures Ultimate product.

burping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand even after freezing is making me burp that fishy aftertaste. gross

1 2