Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands, this is the best as far as I am concerened.

Quantity meets quality at a right price

Posted by philla on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best regards

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not overly fishy.

Great Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great pharmaceutical grade fish oil. My husband and I both take it because we are trying to conceive and do not want to worry about both quality and mercury content. I would highly recommend this product.

good product - right price !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality fish oils at a competitive price. No aftertaste and if you do not like large caps you can chew them - hardly any taste.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worth the money. Good for moisturizing the skin—from the inside.

Best fish oil for best price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't go a day with this product. Great for mental, emotional, and physical health. Plus, great price!

Omega 3 fish oil, Natural Factors Pharmaceutical grade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a pure, unadulterated fish oil with vital anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive properties. My practitioner tested it for purity and it easily passed the test!

A must have..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While I'm believe that the jury is still out on most supplements. That is not at all how I feel about fish oil. I take it, my HDL increases, I don't take it, my HDL decreases. It's that simple. I've started and stopped several times and always with the same results. As for Natural Factors specifically, I did some looking around when I considered adding fish oil to my diet. I liked what I saw about Natural Factors and have been using it since. So, would I recommend it. You bet!

Best Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for about 1 year. Notice in my skin so must be good for the inside!