Fishy burps and not as good as others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried these because they were more affordable, but they did not work as well for me as other products that were more expensive. I will go back to my Life Extension Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract!!!

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will not re-order these capsules. Having fishy burbs everytime I take these them. Going to try certain (liquid) fish oils instead now.

Poor quality, high price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 x 240 softgel bottles by some friends recommendation and was greatly disappointed. "Pharmaceutical grade oil" couldnt be more misleading advertising. The horrible rancid fishy smell that filled my lungs after first time opening the sealed bottle and continuous long lasting fishy burbs indicated this also. Ive had similar fishy burbs before only from the cheapest 5$/bottle oils, but this is over 30$! I had to stop taking these pretty quick and ordered Nordic Naturals Ultimate and wasnt disappointed. The claims on their bottle are actually real.

more fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm no fishophobe, I eat sushi and even use sometimes use fish sauce in stirfrys. And with other pills like the Whole Foods brand that come with a little lemon I don't belch fish taste, but with these I do -- even when I take them at the beginning or middle of a good sized meal. These are more potent in more ways than one.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 factors, EPA400 mg/DHA200mg, 240 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I already knew all about the above fish oil gels as I have been using them for years, however this was the first time i had used this supplier( iherb.com) , and oh how i wish i had not, as when they were delivered the driver presented me with a custom & excise bill for £26.75 which required paying before he would leave them, i had just run out so felt compelled to pay. BEWARE! T.S.Wallace

I can't feel the effect of this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After medication, i'm getting fat....

too pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Swanson Super EPA is much better

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Жир в капсуле горчит

much more satisfied with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thanks for this worthy product,my mother feels a lot better now,although i've tried out some other brands,love carlson elite omega 3 gems fish oil,a bit pricier... ...

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with this product on two counts: firstly, the concentration was not as high as the local product I have been using (in Australia); and secondly, that it causes a fishy reflux. Not as serious as some but enough to put me off buying this one again.

1 2