Great with some reservations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For dogs - absolutely great for sry itchy skin For myself suffering from rheumatpid, fibromyalgia and depression, this has done wonders for my joints and mood..As a woman i get to like the fact that my skin, hair and nails look so better and healthy after intake. For my husband who has high triglycerides, he started only recently. He hates the burp. If his cholestrol level goes down he might stick to this otherwise i will have to make him try fish/flax combo which i have taken with no fish burps. Wonderful product on the whole for many purposes. Thanks!

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

GOOD VALUE-REASONABLE QUALITY...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not the best there is on the market,a little smelly,but not bad overall.i honestly prefer Carlson Labs Omega....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

For Chronic Inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the essentials in my quest to quite Fibromyalgia and Chronic Inflammation from 38 years of spinal stenosis.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my dogs. After taking for 2 months, there are significant improvement in their dry skin condition. BUT do be very careful if you have thin blood/ blood clotting problems.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received the product in good condition

the size of them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't have any problem in swallowing pills, but these ones are the size of the bullet!

product quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good quality, pharmaceutical grade

excellent fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with everything. much reduced inflammation.

This product reasonable price & good quality