Safe for pregnant mums - No mercury!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whilst this product is a little expensive, its strength is good and mostly importantly safe to use in pregnancy because it seems to be the only fish oil out there that is specifically mercury free! Not that you want to be consuming mercury anyway but one less things for expectant mums to worry about. Since using fish oil my back problems have gradually disappeared and an old knee injury that has always bothered me is noticably better. I've always used fish oil for the effect on my concentration, I notice if I stop taking it I get distracted more easily and my thinking is less sharp. Due to mercury content in most fish oils I didn't take it at the beginning of pregnancy but soon after finding this my "pregnancy brain" all but disappeared!! I highly recommend this supplement Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

I think everybody should take fish oil or something similar for brain and cardiovascular health

Posted by GoodDay-MORE-REVIEWS-HERE on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For brain peak performance, sharp memory, cardiovascular health, etc. I think everybody should take good quality fish oil or similar products unless you have access to clean uncontaminated deep ocean oily fish that is low in mercury and other pollutants. Never eat farmed fish which are fed with antibiotics,growth hormones and synthetic "nutrients". After I finish Natural Factors I may try a different brand. In addition to fish oil, I am also taking spirulina, nattokinase and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Top quality fish oil!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the few fish oil products that are pharmaceutical grade (top quality). I use this brand now that I am pregnant. I find that fish oil helps me a lot with my mood, my menstrual cycle and also (most importantly) with my skin and hair! I believe it's kind of a magic pill! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great product, value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All my family take this Omega-3. We have more energy and love it!

great ratios of DHA/EPA and great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has the best ratios and highest amounts of DHA/EPA I've seen. When you buy it in the 240 softgel bulk package it's a great price too!

Omega 3 Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They work great, it leaves no fishy after taste.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for many months. Used Carlson's for years but find this product to be even better. Very cost effective and overall outstanding product.

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

More alert

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this for 3 months now (but stopped because the recent iHerb purchase has not arrive after 3rd weeks and we are out of it), and there has been noticeable improvement in mind alertness. We run our own businesses, and tend to overwork ourselves out. Ever since we start to take this RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA/DHA, we find ourselves able to focus better despite multi-tasking. Not sure if it helps with other areas, but we are continuing to take this.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It keeps my bowel movement regularly.