Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will not re-order these capsules. Having fishy burbs everytime I take these them. Going to try certain (liquid) fish oils instead now.

Stomach problems...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took it only for 2 weeks. I tried it with drink of with food and the results were the same. I had problems with my stomach. Just not for me...

More alert

Posted by QuirkyMissy on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this for 3 months now (but stopped because the recent iHerb purchase has not arrive after 3rd weeks and we are out of it), and there has been noticeable improvement in mind alertness. We run our own businesses, and tend to overwork ourselves out. Ever since we start to take this RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA/DHA, we find ourselves able to focus better despite multi-tasking. Not sure if it helps with other areas, but we are continuing to take this.

Way too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure they are fine but I have someone on standby to give me the Heimlich maneuver when I take one

Poor quality, high price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 x 240 softgel bottles by some friends recommendation and was greatly disappointed. "Pharmaceutical grade oil" couldnt be more misleading advertising. The horrible rancid fishy smell that filled my lungs after first time opening the sealed bottle and continuous long lasting fishy burbs indicated this also. Ive had similar fishy burbs before only from the cheapest 5$/bottle oils, but this is over 30$! I had to stop taking these pretty quick and ordered Nordic Naturals Ultimate and wasnt disappointed. The claims on their bottle are actually real.

Fish burps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was not at all happy with this fish oil. I kept burping a really nasty fish taste most of the day. Bought a different, cheaper brand and haven't had any problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

ive had fish oil for more than 10 years, this is probably one of the worst, and the only one which causes fish burps for me. NO THANK YOU.

dreadful service

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product but i won't be ordering it again from iherb to save money. International shipping and handling is apparently free over a certain amount. Don't be fooled. I had my order shipped to the UK and had custom duties of the equivalent of $25.00 I had no choice in paying this. The post office held my package until I paid the custom duties. I would never have ordered knowing this. For anyone using this service to ship internationally, think again. When I contacted iherb they said it's nothing to do with them. Read the tiny print before ordering is my advice.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

It keeps my bowel movement regularly.

GOOD VALUE-REASONABLE QUALITY...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

not the best there is on the market,a little smelly,but not bad overall.i honestly prefer Carlson Labs Omega....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.